Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No piping hot tea but friends who are friends of theirs have confirmed that mads cheated however still trying to work details out of when smoph found out.... leave it with me 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
No piping hot tea but friends who are friends of theirs have confirmed that mads cheated however still trying to work details out of when smoph found out.... leave it with me 😅
Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!

Shouldn’t laugh at this, but I’m crying 😂

The airport/freeway comments are killing me tonight.
Yeah I am flat out keeping up! We’ve had a prowler in the back neighbours yard and I needed to get the video footage, but I was so hyped over the breakup I really wasn’t that interested in a burglar getting caught 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!
That's what I am thinking!!! Something has been found out on their 3 hour train trip 🤨 But will keep digging! 4 the tatters.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Yeah I am flat out keeping up! We’ve had a prowler in the back neighbours yard and I needed to get the video footage, but I was so hyped over the breakup I really wasn’t that interested in a burglar getting caught 😂😂😂
I don’t usually agree with the cheater but in this instance I’m living for it

Reactions: 31
Bit sad that we’re so far away from a new thread title, but at the rate this is flying we’ll be there soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she would break it off if Maddie cheated, its ok for Sophie to do it to basically all partners she has had, but not the other way around, what did she do, pull someone else’s menstrual cup out and fling it out the window of the apartment ?? Strap on with another basketballer or got caught with a bloke chock a block up Mads?
I want the details.

thanks for all you do 🤣🤣 can’t trick a tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg I just got the news via the ELL thread. Mads was looking rather good (but miserable) during Sophie's Italy weekend 😂 Maybe she chucked out all her Cachias and Sophie got sus lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any additional goss on that lesbian forum that sometimes discusses them in passing? They seems to have good goss on sporting personalities. Sorry I forget the name and that was best description 🫠

I don’t understand how she would break it off if Maddie cheated, its ok for Sophie to do it to basically all partners she has had, but not the other way around, what did she do, pull someone else’s menstrual cup out and fling it out the window of the apartment ?? Strap on with another basketballer or got caught with a bloke chock a block up Mads?
I want the details.

thanks for all you do 🤣🤣 can’t trick a tattler
You are killing me tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any additional goss on that lesbian forum that sometimes discusses them in passing? They seems to have good goss on sporting personalities. Sorry I forget the name and that was best description 🫠

You are killing me tonight.
The L chat? Nothing on the Sophie Cachia thread. Haven’t checked Maddie yet.

Reactions: 5
🤞🏻was it with a male human being?

(I thought Madi was bi before getting with Soph or had straight relationships before…I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Outspoken is popping off but Life Uncut is censoring any comments that aren't positive about Sophie. Breakups are horrible even if you're a tit person, but let people express if they don't like somebody.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.