Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiesgiantego

“Thanks for coming” HAHAHAHHAHAHA fuck off imagine leaving your kids (first time every) and flying across the world to see YOUR FIANCÉ and they post “thanks for coming” I’m actually lol’ing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

itssobutiful

I think so too and that after finding out on date night, SC gave Maddog an ultimatum (including her requirement of non monogamy despite not believing in it) which wasn’t accepted and so she ended ‘her’ relationship.

Perhaps then SC packed in haste, thinking that Maddog would beg for her which then led to the frail ego by the time SC got to the LV at Doha airport.

Then the tears came after being back in Oz and the reality of having ended it hit, Maddog says thanks for everything, getting a new number etc.
You didn’t have to cut me off have your friends collect your records and then change your number….I’m guessing I don’t need that though….now your just somebody that I used to know….

Ok new take @SnarkyTart @EmmyLou_Spew @Messychaotic - one word

you all disappeared early September. Are you guys (one or all) actually Mad-dog and now your in a different time zone and busy basketballing you can’t contribute here like you used to? And somehow in Italy Sophie found out about your old tattle habit …. Hence the loss of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect?

until these accounts show proof of life this will be my theory and I’m sticking with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Further statement from Sure Media.

“We know we said we wouldn’t be commenting any further but the anticipated traffic to the PJ website justifies at least 2 new Balenciagas. 40% off - heartbreak special! 💔

It’s been hard since Maddie left the cunt country. You wanna know what really happened. Things got lost in translation. We were googling sexual positions in Italian and it turns out we misunderstood the translation of fottiti. Not entirely sure Maddie knows she’s dumped, but if we brood enough, she may get the message.

We loved so hard, but this relationship was clearly not meant to be. Not like she was a toxic drug or anything. More like a harmless tab of paracetamol. We’re yet to decide if we’ll blame Flossy or the dogs for the disappearance of the ring this time. Maybe we can blame Flossy for the disappearance of the dogs 🤔

While we attempted material control over her, somehow this female human ‘wanted more’ and instead of giving up her dreams to settle down and make babies, she tried to carve out a career for herself. I mean product sponsorships, professional sporting contracts, a coaching clinic and media broadcasting gigs 🤮. How dare she buy in to the cis gender struggles of feminism and do anything on her own! She’d be nothing without us!

All this speculation about a media leak 🙄 Just to clarify, the only inner circle speaking on Soph’s behalf is her sphincter evacuating some hot air.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

notgifted

VIP Member
Holy sweet mother of all hell! We sure as hell were on the money!
How she has worded that, seems she’s been betrayed! How is it when the shoe is on the other foot.
It’s like Maddie has had her revenge after how she was treated at the start of their relationship.
Seems like Sophie had no clue until she got over there, no way you would go all that way to break up with someone.

I am actually gobsmacked.

Reactions: 46

Pollie

VIP Member
Maybe Maddie didn’t even cheat, she just said she did to get the fuck out of the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

pinkflaps

Fuck I just had to catch up from the previous thread because I was so busy and she bored me to shit. But I missed a lot of stories from her in Italy and didn’t connect the dots. I did think it was weird that she went over there and love bombed her and made her wear her flammable cheap leopard print pjs in a beautiful rustic setting just made me feel like they weren’t going to break up but should’ve given MG more credit.

But all I have to say is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED

• Haha
Reactions: 44

instafamoushehe

That statement def makes it sound like Maddog cheated… but while Soph was in Italy everything was “perfect” and “loving” until MG got called back to work, by her coach - so I’m guessing Soph did not like MG prioritizing her career over herself and that is a break in “loyalty” and “respect”…

Thankfully, we all know that it is definitely not Soph’s fault, it’s always the other person so we can all stop discussing it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
I know this is pretty far fetched, but wondering if this was Maddie’s plan all along, waiting until she got to Italy to break up.

Reactions: 42
Does anyone happen to have the video saved where Chompers was on her self indulgent, eye-fucking-the-camera rant about how jealous we were all meant to be of her this year? I require it for therapeutic reasons 🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42