Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On LJ’s story! Why is she hanging out with basketballers lol.
Wait…. I thought Sophia was the tallest “almost” basketballer ever, had LJ photoshopped herself taller? 😂😂😂
I’m also in board with the victim play role theory that she’ll be putting out there in the next few weeks/months. Look at how she’s standing/cowering, like she’s so meek and humble. Far cry from the boss lady CEO witch attitude she usually portrays in public

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed Sophie a little while ago and just saw the breakup. Laughed at her flying to Italy.. does anyone else remember her flying phobia that disappeared magically the more gifted flights she received 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Adding my 2 cents worth. Wouldn’t be surprised if Smoph was hoping to bring Maddie back to Aus with this trip. And Mads refused or prevaricated. So Sophia left in a huff and made her break up post as an ultimatum.
nah don't buy that. she had plans to go again at Xmas with kids....

Reactions: 7
I'm putting in my vote for the new thread 😂 going with @Emilyemily99

Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddy G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Iv followed SC on and off since she started in the mummy blogging era, what happened with soph ruining maddies career?? that sounds like a pretty big thing 😳

Also i remember does anyone remember when she lied about what age she had bobby. 🤣 that didn't age well. Lol

Reactions: 7
MG needs to cut her off entirely!!!

I bet she started starving herself prior to the trip so she was in peak condition to go over and see Maddie and the teammates, lol guys I’m still bleeping chuckling that they broke up 😂😂 really what a great week it’s been.
Emmy Lou emptied the bins yesterday too 🤣 what’s next?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trying to pop her collar bone so bad, she just looks so awkward .. :rolleyes: MG has also liked the post. Correct me if I’m wrong but did Sophie say that when she lost all that weight previously Maddie was the only one who showed concern and tried to help her? We see what you’re doing Smoph.

Reactions: 11
Hosting a WNBL event 🏀 🥴 There’s just so much awkies I can’t handle it! Also, if you’re being paid to host a gig, wouldn’t you have an appropriate outfit ready to go rather than clutching at the last minute The night before? Too busy posting and mixture of sadsy and tit-pics 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.