Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel genuinely sorry for those poor confused kids.
not one scrap of sympathy for the worlds biggest narc. Shes had it coming and then some for a long time now.
Maddie is so much better off without her

Reactions: 36
She seriously posted Cachia, Cachia, Cachia, breakup, Cachia, Cachia, Cachia 🤯 what the duck?! She must have been the one that fucked up, and just slipped it in there hoping no one would notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think Maddie must be rocking back and forth worrying about all the secrets Sophie is going to drop about her and their sex life? Seems to be her pattern post break up. With a pod cast coming up, I think she will certainly be using some tea on Maddie for content 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I haven't followed Teefy woman for a long time (I don't follow her socials), just what I read on here.

But I'm curious, is she full lesbian now. I know she was with Jarrod..... Is she bi by any chance? I'm just curious if she'll go back to dating men, or hit on her assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blind Freddie saw this coming!

Don't make out like you were wronged Chompy... your "book" tells us all we need to know!

Reactions: 27
Ok I’m calling it; Maddie was the one to end it with Sophie! That’s why she looked so unhappy inside in all her pictures with soph in Italy, she knew she had to do it. I think she finally had the guts to do it, and was decent enough to do it in person and then Sophie flew back earlier. But of course Sophie had to claim that she ended it. I think Maddie genuinely looked the happiest she has been in a while once she left for Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Does anyone else think Maddie must be rocking back and forth worrying about all the secrets Sophie is going to drop about her and their sex life? Seems to be her pattern post break up. With a pod cast coming up, I think she will certainly be using some tea on Maddie for content 🤯
Surely it can’t get any worse than the things she’s already said 🤮

Reactions: 26
I genuinely think Maddie is probably the happiest she’s been in 3 years right now

Reactions: 41
I hope Maddie didn't leave anything of value at the Tulla mansion. The cars zooming by on the freeway may see a big bonfire tonight in the backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.