Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the relief of not having to model leopard bajamas again and sway around in them as an ode to love!

I hope leopard print won’t be too triggering in the future for Maddog.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok, anyone wanna give me the quick run down of the past 3 weeks? I usually keep up but have been sooo busy, now this bombshell. Help a sister out!

Reactions: 14
One minute you're with the love of your life in Italy about to go to your bucket list location of cinque terre terra Nek minnit your fiance's career calls, you're on the first plane back home..... How dare Maddie be loyal to work??

I really hope doormads spills the tea

Reactions: 23
Wonder if she waited till Maddie was asleep.. it’s midnight in Italy now so she can’t defend herself for a few hours!! :sneaky:
its just gone midday, not midnight... might be to convienence Soph as she can switch the phone to "do not disturb" as its a school night... only to convienence herself

Reactions: 9
That book she wrote really seems to be the biggest mistake of her life. I don’t feel bad for her though, not one iota.

Also I just remembered i came up with this thread title so from now on I am to be called Nostradamus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Enjoy your freedom Maddie doormads no longer! Sophie, it’s only the kids I feel sorry for. Let your book be a warning to anyone who’s dms you try to slip into…

Reactions: 21
That book she wrote really seems to be the biggest mistake of her life. I don’t feel bad for her though, not one iota.

Also I just remembered i came up with this thread title so from now on I am to be called Nostradamus.
Please send me this weeks powerball numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I haven’t checked in on Smoph in ages, but my god I am ready for this tit show 🍿

Reactions: 14
duck me. Here I was innocently cutting out Halloween crafts for my human children, take a quick break to feed the baby and I see that all hell has broken lose!!

You ladies are so good it’s scary. I know Soph is easy to predict, but given Maddie is on the other side of the world, I thought they’d keep up appearances for longer. Nice of Soph to imply to everyone that Maddie cheated.

Throwing back to this comment from two weeks ago. So good at long distance. Piece. Of. Cake. I’m sure Tully will be calling for advice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I really hope Maddie’s career flourishes and she ends up with an Italian Monica Belluci glamour. With perky boobs and healthy glossy hair. Who doesn’t emotionally and financially control her.
This breakup in the most warranted form of schadenfreude regarding Sophie.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.