Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Just watching today's slog and why is Sophie saying she hasn't been out in sixth months? Apart from visiting her dad, going shopping multiple times, several check ups, viewing houses, moving ... Some people literally have not left the house in six months.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I’m due to have a baby in a few months so I could be 100% wrong but wouldn’t it be beneficial for Dave to sleep in the evening so he can take care of Barney in the morning so Sophie can rest? Or if he’s going to stay up at least keep Sophie company rather than just dicking about on the play station?

It would be beneficial if Dave did ANYTHING.

• Haha

Sybil

Chatty Member
I get that there is a lot of fault with Dave but I don't get why the opinion is that Sophie needs to "rest" so much. She only has one child. Many people have more. I had a c sec the same day Soph had Barney. I can't rest as I have an 18 month old who cannot stand being in the house since lockdown so we are constantly on the go, packing a bag, walking, going to various places of entertainment. I would give anything for a rest but I can't. Not to mention my Husband had never seen the inside of a washing machine. All she has done is "rest" her whole life. Esp the last few months. She is fine doing what she's doing!
I get people have more, but if someone is able to rest then they should be able to.
Everyone has different experiences of pregnancy and birth so I don’t think it’s fair to say that because some people don’t have chance to rest then she shouldn’t be encouraged to take it easy.
I know people who have given birth and have been out and about the next day, I know others who have to stay home for several weeks to be able to recover.
I think we just need to stop comparing people’s pregnancy’s and post natal period. Carrying a baby and delivering them (naturaly OR via c-section) is an amazing thing and everyone should be proud of how they come out of it.
I think people are encouraging Sophie to rest because she looks exhausted not purely because she’s had a baby :)

• Heart

EmJane86

VIP Member
1. Dave hasn’t worked for 5 months so why is now a great idea to go “full time YouTube”?! I thought they were supposed to be doing that already?
2. What the hell do they think normal couples with babies do? People work day jobs as well as parent. I know they say it’s for the slog but let’s be honest, Sophie doesn’t want to be on her own.
3. How can they say that YouTube is sustaining them when we can all see social blade? Are they claiming benefits?!
4. What exactly do they intend to vlog more of when they don’t actually leave the house?!
5. Dave you need to get over this acting thing because let’s be honest love, it’s not really working out for you is it.
6. Sophie, you can stop pretending you need to burp all the time, you’re not pregnant anymore 🙄
7. No offence Dave but you’re not going to pass your driving test this side of Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I’m still on furlough so it’s still a thing for some of us, though why would he not just address it? Which makes me think there’s something else bubbling away behind the scenes
Exactly! Loads of people are still furloughed so why delete any questions about it? Oh because you quit because it's easier to get the begging bowl out than earn an honest wage. I honestly don't know how he can look himself in the mirror. Wife, kid and dog to support and he's sitting on his arse playing computer games like a 14 year old. Pathetic.

• Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
It really irks me when people think they're too good for certain jobs. Personally, I'd rather have some pride and earn my own money (even if it's not necessarily doing a dream job), than cadging off the generosity of vulnerable members of Joe Public like S&D.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
I sent Dave a Mars bar and he sent back the wrapper with a photo of him in an Oliver type pose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Reader130987

VIP Member
Didn't she say in the last vlog, "if you've got any pressing questions, please send them again so we can see them"?

Well, here you go, Owly, I'll even put it in caps for you so you can't miss it: WHEN IS THAT BLOT ON THE LANDSCAPE GOING BACK TO WORK?! :eek:

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
so dave basically doesnt have a job anymore as he said theres basically no night shifts available and they guess what... have announced THEY BOTH ARE GONNA CONTINUE ON WITH NO JOBS AND DO YOUTUBE FULL TIME!! (until dave can get another acting job)

• Haha
  • Angry

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I think they were expecting more ads and paid work and it’s just not come through for them. Dave had work with muscle foods lined up and Sophie talked about working with the nipple cream brand, guess they were Expecting more deals to follow but they just haven’t?
I agree but hopefully brands can see what an unpleasant pair of scammers they are. And I know this isn't PC but they aren't exactly the most attractive family what with Owl Eyes, the Honey Monster and Max Branning. They're just not what brands are looking for.

• Haha

Notfeelingit

I can’t believe she only got 2 hours sleep and he had the cheek to thank her for letting HIM sleep and then gave her permission to have a “little nap”. Wtf. But instead he goes out to cut the grass. I feel sorry for her that she has no support from him when it comes to sleeping. I was totally sleep deprived for 4 months after my last baby and my partner had to go back to work after 2 days. He did what he could but at the time I still resented his sleep so I can only imagine sophie will start to resent him soon enough!

reader87123

VIP Member
He's tired because he's carrying the fucking weight of about 3 men and living on a diet full of crap, not to mention his ridiculous sleeping pattern and sedentary lifestyle.

• Heart

soylatte

Dave cooking that stir fry was definitely aimed at tattle. Nice to see him actually do something for Sophie though! Although the way he kept referring to it as a salad was a bit off putting 😂
Did anyone else get the impression he didn’t eat it? The way he asked her how it was sounded as if he had something else... isn’t he finished with muscle food now?

Reactions: 21

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Why are people like this??! Why the hell would you want to pay them to not work and create lousy af vlogs, with a schedule they can't even stick to?!
Honestly wtf is wrong with people... they said they can do yt full time so why pay them more to be the ultimate lazy sloths?! Gets me down honestly :(

Attachments

• Angry

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
So they haven't gone anywhere out and about with Max as they want to protect him from Covid however before July next year they want to travel to the most infected country with the least restrictions to go to Disney because he will enjoy it, WTF is wrong with these two 😤

• Wow
  • Angry

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
How many ways can they monetize this baby, who isn't even 2 months old? Truly disgusting.
He is their only source of income. I wish there was some sort of legislation about this. We stopped sending children up chimneys and down mines but it's perfectly acceptable to monetize your baby as your only source of income. They have no morals.

• Heart
  • Angry