Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
He is hanging on for a West End role that will never materialise. Its time to grow up and provide for his flamily without the begging bowl or pins as YT if they continue to be as boring will not make them a living.
I honestly think he only got that "Customer Service" job because Mummy said he had to as a condition of staying at hers. He doesn't appear to have any ambition, drive or desire to provide for his family. Sorry, but for me that's a deeply unattractive trait and I'd have kicked him out before we'd started. But we know the Sloth has very low standards and married the first boy that spoke to her.

Reactions: 19

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Anyone else 🤦 when Dave said he'd have passed his driving test by the time they plan to drive to DLP next spring? (1) He's now too big to fit behind the steering wheel in Sophie's car (2) He's never bothered learning before so is Mr Lazy REALLY going to do it this time (3) Why are they worried about taking Max out at home because of COVID but it'll be fine at DLP (4) Christmas pin on it's way to pay for DLP. Funded mainly by poor unfortunate Mary.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
If anyone offered Dave any kind of acting job he would bite their hand off. Not only is he averagely talented, there are hardly any roles for a man of his enormous size. So even getting an offer he would leap at.

I say leap, he physically can't leap but you know what I mean.

An obese idiot and his owl-eyed wife, relying on benefits and fan hand outs because they can't hack it in the real world.

• Haha

gizmo

Sophie - ‘There’s something huge in the boot’.

Who’d have thought Dave could fit in the back of a Renault Clio?

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
He’s still a lazy twat though, he should be earning and supporting his family.

Get A Job Dave!!!

and Sophie... that slow blinking you do is not endearing, it makes you look like a constipated cow tbh. Please stop.

• Haha

Roo1234

I have just watched the live...Sophie said she didn’t nap when she was pregnant?! Sorry what did she do for the whole 9months she was pregnant!! I’m pretty sure she spent the 9months in bed! Short term memory loss??

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Well I'm glad this thread exists because otherwise I would think I was the bonkers one not licking their lazy arses because you only ever see nice comments on their vlogs 🙄

AFS Jamesy

Can’t wait for the next post where he says how amazing his body is for creating another baby.

What’s amazing is that (presuming they actually have sex to get pregnant, and not through a turkey baster) he doesn’t crush her like a pancake.

Just looking forward to their (Sophie’s) reaction when she has a second child, that happens to be a boy and develops a love for Slipknot. They’re never gonna get their Disney Princess that they dream of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
The way he thanked Sophie for letting him have his sleep like he’s been out working long hours or something he is a joke 🤢 l can’t believe I’m saying this but I feel sorry for her being stuck with that lazy oaf. Can tell he thought he had done so much work by pulling a few weeds out and mowing the grass. Someone has asked about his job again and surprise surprise it got ignored.

RubySunday

I clearly stated in my post that I do not condone his behaviour, and fully agree with everybody on here that he needs to step up for his family and is not anything close to what a husband and father should be.

I also never mentioned the fans or the pin money. A fool is quickly separated from his money, and if their fans want to be conned into financing their lazy-ass lifestyle then that’s up to them. And I don’t think stans care about his job status anyway.

Let’s be clear about this, it’s obvious what’s going on and we don’t need to be demanding an answer from Dave every 5 minutes - there’s only three possible scenarios...

1. He’s been sacked - we know this hasn’t happened, else we would have had a click-bait teary vlog about having a new baby and no job.

2. he’s quit his job - this hasn’t happened, anyone with an ounce of intelligence (or Dave’s beggy nature) isn’t going to cut off the meal ticket of 80% pay for no work.

3. he’s on furlough still - the only reasonable conclusion.

Yes he could simply say ‘guys I’m still on furlough’ - but I don’t get why it’s such a big thing that he hasn’t, especially when it’s clearly what’s going on.
Or maybe it’s option 4. he was asked to return to work and has quit instead because he’s lazy and has zero ambition.

They put their lives on the Internet (and make money from it) so naturally people are going to be curious about all aspects of their life. They are clearly avoiding the question for a reason.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Vitamin gummies are for children. You have a child now.

Time to put on your big big big big big big big boy pants Dave and eat a fucking carrot.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I swear in one of the pre birth vlogs that Dave said he could drive and he just needed to take his test - this was when they were contemplating him driving her to hospital whilst she was in labour...

whatsever you

VIP Member
they're both absolute liars. They 100% had that house before that 'poor us we cant find a house'/begging bowl video went up.
They make my blood boil, i just hope their views start to dwindle and Dave will have to get a real job.
I dont understand what they do all day.

EmJane86

VIP Member
I love how they’re like ‘ to answer the question everyone’s been asking...yes we do have a PO Box’. No, the question everyone has been asking is when is Dave going back to work?!
If he’s still on furlough, just say that he is! I’m still furloughed from work so please don’t think I’m bitching about furlough. People are just curious why he is still home.
Also the giving out the P.O. Box address out is clearly just an extension of the begging bowl. They know people will be sending gifts etc.
They’re so transparent, it’s embarrassing!
Also Sophie, I don’t know how to broach this subject with you since you’ve just had a baby...but you do need your body to get back to normal if you plan on having a baby next year. So that means you will need to have a period. Sorry about that

• Haha