Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are waiting to tell people in October when furlough ends and they can release their pin for Dave.
‘Help Dave live his dream of being a bum! He’s made it 34 years why not a few more? All proceeds will go to supporting us because he can’t.‘
Haha yes!

'For only £8, you can help us support people like Dave, who despite already scamming people for £10K, are ready to do it all again to generate more funds for his home gym. Your donation could provide people like Dave with vital new gym equipment, a subscription to Muscle Foods and, most importantly, the opportunity to be unemployed for the next six months. Thank you'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Dave has lost his job, otherwise we would be hearing the sob story and having click bait “I’ve lost my job [sad face]“ I think he’s either still furloughed or he quit...
I’m still on furlough so it’s still a thing for some of us, though why would he not just address it? Which makes me think there’s something else bubbling away behind the scenes

Reactions: 10
I’m still on furlough so it’s still a thing for some of us, though why would he not just address it? Which makes me think there’s something else bubbling away behind the scenes
Exactly! Loads of people are still furloughed so why delete any questions about it? Oh because you quit because it's easier to get the begging bowl out than earn an honest wage. I honestly don't know how he can look himself in the mirror. Wife, kid and dog to support and he's sitting on his arse playing computer games like a 14 year old. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now I'm a Celeb is in the UK, I wonder if Dave could audition as a gorilla or something for a bush tucker trial.... He is an "actor" after all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! Loads of people are still furloughed so why delete any questions about it? Oh because you quit because it's easier to get the begging bowl out than earn an honest wage. I honestly don't know how he can look himself in the mirror. Wife, kid and dog to support and he's sitting on his arse playing computer games like a 14 year old. Pathetic.
This is why I definitely think he has quit because if he was furloughed it’s nothing to be embarrassed of - it’d be out of his control. Them deleting comments and ignoring it makes me think he has quit and they are hiding it because there is no excuse for Dave not working. They have said several times youtube isn’t enough to cover their finances at the moment so it’s not like they can say they don’t need Dave to work. Plus Dave doesn’t need to be at home to help with Barney because most mums do it themselves when the dad has to go back after his paternity.

Oh and another day - another failed upload and no reason why. So it’s either late or there isn’t one coming. Maybe if they actually stuck to their schedule they would make enough on YouTube and their audience would grow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I get with David he has a dream job and wants it so bad
I myself had an interview for my dream job on Tuesday and I'm sick waiting to hear.
But unlike dave, until my dream become a reality I work full time in a call centre.
Because you got to pay the bills!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they’re planning a live super hat begging bowl at some point in the next few days if they’re on the pin flog again

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’re planning a live super hat begging bowl at some point in the next few days if they’re on the pin flog again
Without a shadow of a doubt. One every 10 days or so for the foreseeable. They know Poor Deluded Mary is good for a couple of hundred bucks so why not? Got to pay those red bills before the leccy gets cut off.

Reactions: 14
I feel like a complete fool. After following them for years.
I bought the baby some tops in a 1yr size. She has sent them back I'm gutted and feel like an idiot. I thought they would be able to make use of them as he grows up. What a knob I am. 😞😞
You live and you learn.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I bought the baby some tops in a 1yr size. She has sent them back I'm gutted and feel like an idiot. I thought they would be able to make use of them as he grows up. What a knob I am. 😞😞
You live and you learn.

Wait they returned your gifts?

That’s disgusting. Baby will fit in them eventually and I was great full for not having everything in newborn sizes.
Wow. I couldn’t think any less of her.

Reactions: 7
You live and you learn.
I would private message them and ask them about it.

You made the effort and spent your own money on a really thoughtful gift, the least you deserve is an explanation.

Reactions: 6
You live and you learn.
But why would you buy them gifts?? I’m genuinely interested in why you would buy strangers gifts. Especially when they clearly are minted & don’t work.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.