Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie - ‘There’s something huge in the boot’.

Who’d have thought Dave could fit in the back of a Renault Clio?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching today's slog and why is Sophie saying she hasn't been out in sixth months? Apart from visiting her dad, going shopping multiple times, several check ups, viewing houses, moving ... Some people literally have not left the house in six months.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think their newest vlog was their dullest one yet....it was like watching paint dry. Some clips are unnecessarily long like peeling a sticker OFF A BIN!? It definitely shows how lazy they are. I bet there's loads of interesting content they could do, especially with becoming new parents but nope. Eugh. What did everyone else think?

Reactions: 13
I honestly watch this stuff and wonder why people care. Like I could do hauls and day in the lives but I know nobody would care... And yet it'd still be more interesting... Why aren't I a YouTuber dammit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think their newest vlog was their dullest one yet....it was like watching paint dry. Some clips are unnecessarily long like peeling a sticker OFF A BIN!? It definitely shows how lazy they are. I bet there's loads of interesting content they could do, especially with becoming new parents but nope. Eugh. What did everyone else think?
Yeah, I think they’re really clutching a straws when they’re having to film Sophie putting a bin bag in the bin...and making an absolute mess of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember exactly the moment when I stopped following BrummyMummy. She was tidying a cupboard of cups and glasses and I'd honestly never seen anything so boring on YouTube before. The bin label actually managed to top this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sophie is tagged in her sisters photo of Barney, looks to me theyve had the whole family over again to meet him (cause that's totally safe for a newborn 🙄) they just dont care, anyone could get it ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not watched latest vlog but judging it's a lot of crap from the comments here? They've definitely run out of vlogging content. duck me why would they think showing a bin and peeling a sticker off it is entertaining? The low quality of their vlogs really shows now especially as they can't get to Disney which is what brings the money in for them.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, I cannot believe I’ve just wasted 16 minutes of watching Slothie telling the same story of how she hasn’t been out shopping/to a cafe/petrol station twice.
Dave pleased with himself for boiling some eggs and roasting a sweet potato
Slothie Failing to put a bin liner in a bin
I think watching paint dry would have been more entertaining than watching a sticker being peeled off a bin 🙄🥱🥱

Reactions: 11
So sophie is tagged in her sisters photo of Barney, looks to me theyve had the whole family over again to meet him (cause that's totally safe for a newborn 🙄) they just dont care, anyone could get it ffs.
Maybe this is why their vlogs are so dull. Because they can't film what they really do during the day because they're constantly breaking lockdown rules. I wouldn't put it past that pair. They've got form.

Reactions: 14
I totally get after working for 9 hours myself today that Sophie needs a rest after an hours Matalan shopping exhausting her 🤦 Not forgetting the epic job of removing the bin sticker and failing to fit a bin liner . They are getting worse. I am so glad Dave slept well enough to allow him to boil 4 eggs for protein shnacks . They make my blood boil the pair of them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that. When mine were babies I forever had washing line after line full of baby grows. So odd they have so little 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they’re hoping that brands will notice and send them some more to be honest. I know he was quite small for a while so is probably just taking longer to grow out of things. However, he does always seem to be in the same 3-4 outfits.

I must have been watching the honeymoon vlogs with my eyes closed or something 😂, I didn't sense any tension or awkwardness and I know a few people have mentioned it in here. I need to rewatch again but it didn't seem obvious to me🤷‍♀️
I rewatched a few yesterday but couldn’t detect any hostility if I’m honest

Reactions: 3
The real hostility was when they were in the Trafford centre or supermarket and Sophie forgot Dave's really important upcoming event and he gave her proper evils 😂

Not sure we ever worked out what the really important event was...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The real hostility was when they were in the Trafford centre or supermarket and Sophie forgot Dave's really important upcoming event and he gave her proper evils 😂

A classic

Reactions: 6

Oo yes I remember that .. they looked like they had a proper barmy then

I thought the hostility re honeymoon was when they mentioned in a live how Dave had started the travel vlog half asleep and croaky or something and Sophie was annoyed and deleted it all and made him do it again? So maybe it didn't actually come across in the vlog but did behind the scenes. Apparently travelling to disneyland videos get loads of views so she didn't want it to start like that :ROFLMAO:

The most hostile they seemed were in the live vids through lock down 🍿:LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.