Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
British airways pilots worked in Asda etc! It’s not beneath dave!

Reactions: 13
It really irks me when people think they're too good for certain jobs. Personally, I'd rather have some pride and earn my own money (even if it's not necessarily doing a dream job), than cadging off the generosity of vulnerable members of Joe Public like S&D.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For gods sake 😂 they must be desperate if they’re having to sell the damaged pins.
And I’m not gonna lie, they’re on with the new pin a lot sooner than I thought. I thoughts it’s be a Christmas one this time. They must of burned through the money from the last one already

• Sad
  • Wow
How many ways can they monetize this baby, who isn't even 2 months old? Truly disgusting.
He is their only source of income. I wish there was some sort of legislation about this. We stopped sending children up chimneys and down mines but it's perfectly acceptable to monetize your baby as your only source of income. They have no morals.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Hardly surprising a new pin is coming out. Must be desperate to get to Disney. They can't just go out and get jobs to pay for it like the rest of us do! I'm surprised they're speaking about it so soon after the last one but I guess they loved the fact it made them thousands and they did duck all work for it. Workshy and lazy, I'm sorry but that's what they are.

I really don't like the fact they're using their child as a way to get more money. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

When Dave says yaaasss it annoys me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For gods sake 😂 they must be desperate if they’re having to sell the damaged pins.
And I’m not gonna lie, they’re on with the new pin a lot sooner than I thought. I thoughts it’s be a Christmas one this time. They must of burned through the money from the last one already
Same. I thought they'd at least hold out until then. How embarrassing.

Sophie's got £ signs rolling in those googly eyes of hers and he'd just rather that anyone (other than him) fund their existence.

Reactions: 15
Hardly surprising a new pin is coming out. Must be desperate to get to Disney. They can't just go out and get jobs to pay for it like the rest of us do! I'm surprised they're speaking about it so soon after the last one but I guess they loved the fact it made them thousands and they did duck all work for it. Workshy and lazy, I'm sorry but that's what they are.

I've got a feeling they've got more pressing matters than a trip to Disney to worry about. Council tax, utility bills, rent are all mounting up with nothing coming in. We called it, Tattlers.

I've just watched the video where they win the cosmo award and number 1 - I can see people at that table that I follow that are a lot more deserving 2 - the other people at that table are clearly gobsmacked they won as well

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

I can’t believe they’d even consider launching another pin without acknowledging Dave working. And like you say, so close to the previous one. There are only so many times people will buy a pin with chip/Barney on and only so many people who will be willing to keep lining their pockets when they won’t even acknowledge the questions people are asking

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe they’d even consider launching another pin without acknowledging Dave working. And like you say, so close to the previous one. There are only so many times people will buy a bin with chip/Barney on and only so many people who will be willing to keep lining their pockets when they won’t even acknowledge the questions people are asking
They're using their child as a way to get money, by saying the pin is for him. Doesn't sit right with me at all.

• Heart
I've just watched the video where they win the cosmo award and number 1 - I can see people at that table that I follow that are a lot more deserving 2 - the other people at that table are clearly gobsmacked they won as well
That's because they cheated to win and everyone knew it. I don't think anyone could believe it when they got the award by blatantly cheating. But that set the tone for Dumb and Dumber: scam, cheat and lie your way through life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
10k run dry already has it you bleeping low life’s?!
This will be for his bleeping Disney fund mark my words.

hope you guys are declaring all this to HMRC!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Who would want merch with a baby off the Internet on it? I find that so weird. What would you tell people ‘oh my pin, yeah it’s a baby that belongs to a pair of work shy freeloaders’

Get a job Dave.

Reactions: 25
No way! Cheeky twats! They surely won’t get as much as last time especially when there fans are starting to ask about Daves job!

Reactions: 8
Dave looked so uncomfortable in the front of the car. Honestly when is he going to realise he’s in real danger?

Also, they obviously aren’t taking Chips weight loss very seriously either.

There aren’t loads of suckers fans writing in the comments that they can’t wait for the new merch so hopefully people are seeing them for what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.