Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can go to Disney and not be mad for rides my mum for instance loves the parks but she hates rides. Obviously Dave likes the rides so would resent missing out.
I also take so much pride in saving to pay for a special thongs. I mean If someone gifted me a trip I’d love that but there’s something quite satisfying about working hard and putting that towards things you want. My fiancé and I got engaged at Disney last year we get married 2021 and hopefully will be buying our first home 12 months after that, then maybe we’ll think about kiddos. We were sat in the garden the other night really proud of each other for where we’re at. Soon and Dave are obviously proud of having barney but what else do they feel they’ve achieved? Are they fulfilled? I dunno.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think you can go to Disney and not be mad for rides my mum for instance loves the parks but she hates rides. Obviously Dave likes the rides so would resent missing out.
I also take so much pride in saving to pay for a special thongs. I mean If someone gifted me a trip I’d love that but there’s something quite satisfying about working hard and putting that towards things you want. My fiancé and I got engaged at Disney last year we get married 2021 and hopefully will be buying our first home 12 months after that, then maybe we’ll think about kiddos. We were sat in the garden the other night really proud of each other for where we’re at. Soon and Dave are obviously proud of having barney but what else do they feel they’ve achieved? Are they fulfilled? I dunno.
oh i agree! I love just sitting and watching the crowds, soaking up the magic 🥰 congratulations on your engagement 🥳

Reactions: 8
Dave saying on the vlog that Sophie eats healthy when she's passing him a packet of biscuits. They definitely read here. Hi Sophie and Dave. (y)

Reactions: 11
I know this isn't the first time I've said it, and I'm certainly not the only one feeling this way, but: DAVE. DRIVES. ME. LOOPY.

You're on a one-way bulk to an early grave, mate, if you don't start getting serious about losing some tub. Stop chatting total tit all the time and start bloody moving and eating properly.

*Oh, and get a job whilst you're at it.

Reactions: 12
And WHY did they take chip with them to the hospital? Way too hot for him to be in the car! Have they no brains between the pair of them? 🤬

Reactions: 18
Was wondering this too!!!!
Why did Dave go? What was his contribution? He should have stayed home, taken Chip for a nice long walk and got the house nice for Sophie. But no, just hang around, being less useful than a chocolate tea pot.

I used to dislike both of them but fair play Sophie is making way more of an effort than expected. Either that or they're editing out Mummy's contributions. But Dave seems to be doing absolutely FA.

Reactions: 14
There have been a few ADs popping about too with musclefood, that energy drink and the midwife cream thing. I wonder how much they get paid for stuff like that?
For a following their size and the deliverables (usually across several platforms) I would imagine anywhere between £375-£750 per AD

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And WHY did they take chip with them to the hospital? Way too hot for him to be in the car! Have they no brains between the pair of them? 🤬
I thought exactly the same!
Also why did she sit in the car whilst he was shopping, it has been blistering hot here. Far too hot to sit in a car with a new baby and a dog to wait for him to get out of Tesco! This is yet another reason for him to pull his finger out and get driving!

Reactions: 10
Glad to see Barney has gained weight in 2 days. As much as Soph and Dave are scammy, the kid is cute, glad to see him doing better.

Reactions: 5
Can Dave actually duck off?? If you were actually contributing to society and had a job you wouldn’t be going to the appointments anyway?!

I cannot. I just. Cannot.

So much to say about this vlog but my main concern is chip being out in the heat.

And Dave showing off Barneys mini fan while he’s swaddled saying they’re keeping him cool. It is so dangerous to point a fan directly at a baby!!! Good god!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
I cannot. I just. Cannot.

So much to say about this vlog but my main concern is chip being out in the heat.

And Dave showing off Barneys mini fan while he’s swaddled saying they’re keeping him cool. It is so dangerous to point a fan directly at a baby!!! Good god!!!
Why on earth would you swaddle a baby in plus 30 degree heat?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.