Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he doesn't seem to understand his acting roles will be limited due to his size, even if he was a great actor (which he is not) he would be limited in which roles he would play, lets hope Gulliver or David and Goliath comes up soon so he can have a chance to get a part

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Dave thinks he can be a full time influencer, the other day he said my video.....
Not sure if it was always there, but on his insta bio he has Cosmo influencer newcomer of the year so he must think he’s an influencer as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder they've got so few comments on the latest vlog if they're merrily deleting any which aren't completely butt-kissin' (y)

Reactions: 14
I used to watch them all the time, but they kept getting to me by coming across so superficial, i remember when they had a vlog about getting another engagement ring because, i think it was beaverbrooks let them and the comments ripped into this because of what it was...superficial/money grabbing, but now they just delete everyone's comments instead of actually learning/caring about they people who watch them.

Reactions: 14
Didn't she say in the last vlog, "if you've got any pressing questions, please send them again so we can see them"?

Well, here you go, Owly, I'll even put it in caps for you so you can't miss it: WHEN IS THAT BLOT ON THE LANDSCAPE GOING BACK TO WORK?! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we know how many were left? Surely it can’t have been many as I’m sure they weren’t willing to hold many back
there was 19 seconds and 4 perfect ones i think she said in the vlog. Just wondering if they are donating £1 to Tommies again, it does say on the blurb for the pins that thry will 🧐

Reactions: 6
there was 19 seconds and 4 perfect ones i think she said in the vlog. Just wondering if they are donating £1 to Tommies again, it does say on the blurb for the pins that thry will 🧐
£108 = another 3 bins from matalan and a few chopping board or 2 weeks meals from muscle food for Dave

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
A load of new comments have appeared but none that are even slightly critical. I hope they’ve at least read the ones they haven’t approved

Reactions: 6
Funds must really be running low if they are selling the pins to make £100
Absolutely. I think they're in tit street yet again. Council tax is due, landlord is threatening to evict them and the electricity will be cut off soon. They're up to their eyes in debt already so have to get selling pins fast. They're so thick they can't even think of a better and easier income stream, just go back to the old favourite.

I'll be really interested to see how many Max pins they sell as they appear to have pissed off a lot of their stans. And how many times can you buy a pin only for it never to appear. I wouldn't put it past them to only buy 50 but sell 100. I do wonder if those people ever got their missing pins. There were loads of them with both pins who complained they never turned up in the post.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. I think they're in tit street yet again. Council tax is due, landlord is threatening to evict them and the electricity will be cut off soon. They're up to their eyes in debt already so have to get selling pins fast. They're so thick they can't even think of a better and easier income stream, just go back to the old favourite.

I'll be really interested to see how many Max pins they sell as they appear to have pissed off a lot of their stans. And how many times can you buy a pin only for it never to appear. I wouldn't put it past them to only buy 50 but sell 100. I do wonder if those people ever got their missing pins. There were loads of them with both pins.
I’d like to hope they have maybe used the 10k to pay a few months rent up front but I think that’s giving them too much credit tbh 🤨

if they haven’t, and they have gone thought it already then they really are in tit street because they haven’t much to show for it. Barney wears the same 3 outfits on repeat and the house is very lightly furnished. If the money has paid a few months bills, rent, blinds and for that ridiculous fridge then I do worry for them. As I said earlier, Dave needs to go out and get a job to give them some security. They can carry on YouTube alongside it and if a miracle happens and the channels some how grows enough to sustain them without theM having to sell pins/beg maybe the can then consider quitting his job and staying home.

I think they were expecting more ads and paid work and it’s just not come through for them. Dave had work with muscle foods lined up and Sophie talked about working with the nipple cream brand, guess they were Expecting more deals to follow but they just haven’t?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.