Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reader130987

VIP Member
I think this is a Tattle first. A new poster makes (what in relative terms) is quite an outlandish claim and actually has the proof to substantiate it.

Think I'll head off for a lie down now.

:eek:

P.S. I am genuinely sorry, however, that your act of kindness has ended up like this. Try not to feel too bad and perhaps treat yourself to something nice with the money.

Reactions: 21

User_name_100

LOL at Dave saying his agent is actively looking for a TV or theatre part for him. Ok Dave you big Hollywood star! Get a fucking job.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
10k run dry already has it you fucking low life’s?!
This will be for his fucking Disney fund mark my words.

hope you guys are declaring all this to HMRC!!

• Angry

Reader130987

VIP Member
I commented on his latest post whether he was going to get a job and it was deleted in about 10 mins. Should have taken a screenshot but didn’t realise it was going to go that quick 😳
No time to actually apply for a job, but all the time in the world to delete posts asking about when he's going to work again. 😂 (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Reader130987

VIP Member
Sophie just seems to want to sit around having lots of orange babies and let everyone else foot the bill. And he's just delighted to do being doing sweet FA., all the live long day. Sitting around, chatting shit about calories and protein, all the while edging closer to a heart attack every day.

Sorry, they've ticked me off today 😂

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Absolute tosh about them both having consistently held down full-time jobs.

The maximum I've ever known Sophie to work is a 30-hour week and that was for about 3 months or so when they were in Basingstoke. Before that, she worked on average a 20-25 hour week when she was front of house at the theatre in London. And as we know, she barely worked the whole year Dave was on tour with The Play that Goes Wrong - a couple of shifts in a call centre, a few in a bar, and that was it. Pathetic.

It's all coming out now how she didn't like her job at the school in Basingstoke. Funny that, cos I'm pretty sure she lied through her teeth at the time, then, saying she was really enjoying it.
Sophie is the most work shy person I’ve ever come across. She wants to live the housewife life with a rich husband proving for her and all the children she wants to pop out. She can’t even keep up with YouTube on the joint and her personal channel because she is so lazy. Somehow, she just hasn’t quite realised Dave isn’t the person who is going to provide this for her. He is never going to be a successful actor and he is as bad as her when it comes to doing anything else. As I’ve said many times, he could have looked for a different job, or if there are no night shifts in his old job. Why’s that a bad thing? Surely it’s better for him to be out at work in the day and then together in the evenings? The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves

Sybil

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel nervous watching that cup of tea near a sleeping Barney? Especially wiggling about on a plate...

Maybe I’m just overly cautious

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So he's been like twice and it's"home"? Yeh, right, Dave. Begging for a free trip by any chance? Here's an idea, why not get a job and have a little pride in yourself. You're literally no better than the guy sitting on the street with his dog and a cap out for money.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s definitely not working there anymore. If he was still on furlough I’m sure he would have mentioned the fact that he wasn’t back at work yet because of it. If he’d been made redundant or let go they would have probably said so. They could have done a big sob story on poor Dave being unemployed and how they are thinking about releasing a new pin to raise money to help Dave be able to buy gym equipment and energy drinks. He’s obviously quit and they don’t want the extra negative comments of him being a lazy sod etc so keeping silent and hoping to rake in the money through YouTube. With how boring their videos are I don’t think they are gonna be making loads of money for much longer.

soylatte

The one part I found really odd was the two of them hugging after Barney's procedure. Did they really need to film that. I know if I was in Dave's shoes I would have said, can you turn that off and tell me everything. But I suppose it's all about that sweet content.

Also, did anyone see how long it took Dave to get out of the car. Jeez.
Yes! It was such an awkward moment to watch. Also, why was he not out of the car? Waiting? Pacing up and down? Ready to help Sophie with the pram etc? Instead of sitting in the car relaxing! To be honest I don’t understand why he went when he didn’t seem to contribute anything. He could have been cleaning the house, preparing dinner, pressure washing the drive etc, making the house nice and clean for Sophie to come home to.
It looked like Sophie had to take her baby to the hospital... and bring her other son along too as he couldn’t be left at home alone.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
I can tell you where you went wrong (and please don't take offence at this): Sophie thinks she's too good to dress her child in ASDA clothing.

I can tell you where you went wrong (and don't please take offence at this): Sophie thinks she's too good to dress her child in ASDA clothing.
She's always had ideas above her station (considering she hasn't held down a proper full-time job, EVER).

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
This is minor but Dave could you sort your mini monobrow out! It’s quite distracting

• Haha
  • Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
She has given it a good chance, she knows her body and she wants what is bets for her son. Fed is best. For babies. Not Dave. He should stop eating so much.

I fast forward the Dave bits because I can't stand the lazy bastard. I hope Sophie decides she doesn't need him anymore and leaves him one day. He needs to sort himself out but he never will.

• Haha

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Can’t stand Dave 😡 but in my opinion last nights vlog was so so fake. They change the story every time. One minute Dave does the late feed then sleeps, Sophie gets up for the next feed. Last night the way she told it was that they are literally staying up and swapping shifts. If they are wary of Chip as someone previously said. Then shut a door!

I don’t believe anything they say. Sophie......”i hate napping during the day “..... say what!!!

waving and teasing chip with the feather duster 🤬

• Angry

Sadah

Nope as long as you eat enough calories and drink enough is actually doesn’t really matter what you eat 🤷‍♀️ It’s made from glands found in your bloodstream, Breastmilk is made specially for your baby so when they’re saliva touches the nipple your body produces exactly what they need, so if they’re low in iron your milk will have more iron, babies getting sick it will make antibodies

I’ve slowly become the breastfeeding woman on these threads 😅 Apologies

I've been wondering this too.

I'd literally keel over with shock if I saw either of them eat an item of veg or a salad.

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Can’t stand Dave 😡 but in my opinion last nights vlog was so so fake. They change the story every time. One minute Dave does the late feed then sleeps, Sophie gets up for the next feed. Last night the way she told it was that they are literally staying up and swapping shifts. If they are wary of Chip as someone previously said. Then shut a door!

I don’t believe anything they say. Sophie......”i hate napping during the day “..... say what!!!

waving and teasing chip with the feather duster 🤬
They said in a comment the other day that they’re not purposefully staying up with Barney...but they are! They put the snuzpod in the lounge all of the time. I do think it’s something to do with chip to be honest because there’s no other reason for them to do it. As for her not liking to nap is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever heard! When she was pregnant she was always asleep. I’m not faulting her for that, I’ve known people be floored with tiredness when pregnant I just don’t see why she denies it when there’s actual evidence on the internet of her taking naps during the day 🤦🏼‍♀️