Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot every time Sophie tags Matalan in her insta stories! Sweet Jesus love, we know you bought a bin, a duster and a chopping board! I’m sure they’re grateful for the free advertising! Now put the begging bowl away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m very confused as to why they’ve spent £30 on a bin!!! Like when I moved out I got on from Asda and it does the job, it’s not the best looking but Christ it’s a bin!

Reactions: 7
Well, technically 80k have seen Dave prat around, you in labour and then after you gave birth...

Screenshot_20200825-132459_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
I’m very confused as to why they’ve spent £30 on a bin!!! Like when I moved out I got on from Asda and it does the job, it’s not the best looking but Christ it’s a bin!
Probably because they are more likely to get a few free things from Matalan than if they bought it from Asda. Beggars can be choosers in the social media influencer world.

Reactions: 3
Ugh they think they're proper influencers, bet the majority of people who watched the birth vlog were expectant mothers, and were disappointed in the lack of BIRTHING in it.

Reactions: 11
I'm very confused as to why they spent £30 on a bin when they've had a fully functioning house before ! When I moved the bin came too, after a very thorough clean down 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm very confused as to why they spent £30 on a bin when they've had a fully functioning house before ! When I moved the bin came too, after a very thorough clean down 😂
Just add it to the list of completely unnecessary purchases from plates to glasses. Sophie even threw out Dave's (used) cooking utensils because they didn't suit her. To be fair, they did get quite a bit of stick for this. Pleading poverty, people handing over £10k and they then piss it up a wall on overpriced stuff they already had in Basingstoke. It did open some eyes to what a pair of scammers they are.

Eh how else would they produce cutting edge content like removing a sticker from a bin if they’d just took their old one? Obviously things like that will get the views/revenue not just merely taking the bin you had been using previous like us mere mortals would do.

• Haha
I rewatched a few yesterday but couldn’t detect any hostility if I’m honest
Same, as much as I dislike these two I don’t think they are unhappy in their relationship but I do think that because both their standards are pretty low. Not many people could put up with that amount of laziness.

Dave said when they came to see the house they were gutting it? They moved in on the 8th June. Vlog about finding a house was 4th June saying they viewed it the week before, Thursday 28th May. How did the house go from being gutted with the kitchen outside on the grass to perfect move in condition in under 2 weeks?! Or am I an idiot who misunderstood what gutting means?

• Haha
Dave said when they came to see the house they were gutting it? They moved in on the 8th June. Vlog about finding a house was 4th June saying they viewed it the week before, Thursday 28th May. How did the house go from being gutted with the kitchen outside on the grass to perfect move in condition in under 2 weeks?! Or am I an idiot who misunderstood what gutting means?
No I'm guessing they lied and found the house weeks before they told the viewers, wouldn't have made such a good sob story for flogging pins to the sheep though if they'd told them before though would it ?!

Reactions: 14
No I'm guessing they lied and found the house weeks before they told the viewers, wouldn't have made such a good sob story for flogging pins to the sheep though if they'd told them before though would it ?!
People on here guessed they had the house already! Dave just confirmed it. Certainly live up to their scammers and liars reputation.

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she only got 2 hours sleep and he had the cheek to thank her for letting HIM sleep and then gave her permission to have a “little nap”. Wtf. But instead he goes out to cut the grass. I feel sorry for her that she has no support from him when it comes to sleeping. I was totally sleep deprived for 4 months after my last baby and my partner had to go back to work after 2 days. He did what he could but at the time I still resented his sleep so I can only imagine sophie will start to resent him soon enough!

Reactions: 22
People on here guessed they had the house already! Dave just confirmed it. Certainly live up to their scammers and liars reputation.

What about the story about the other house that they texted about. Do we think that actually happened then? 🤔

The way he thanked Sophie for letting him have his sleep like he’s been out working long hours or something he is a joke 🤢 l can’t believe I’m saying this but I feel sorry for her being stuck with that lazy oaf. Can tell he thought he had done so much work by pulling a few weeds out and mowing the grass. Someone has asked about his job again and surprise surprise it got ignored.

Reactions: 19
They’re so bone idle it irritates me, how can she say ‘we don’t have time to reply to DM’ when they’re really doing shag all else apart from looking after the baby. They’ve time to police any constructive criticism though 🤣

The dog is just 🤢 letting him lick the baby’s toys is disgusting. He licks his own hole with that tongue. They say to him ‘you’re so good’ eh no he’s not, he’s trying his hardest to get those toys, last video he jumped up on her even when told no and was trying to eat the duster. Can’t blame him though for their lack of training...and it doesn’t help that they shove stuff like the duster in front of him. How he’s to know what is and isn’t his is beyond me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she only got 2 hours sleep and he had the cheek to thank her for letting HIM sleep and then gave her permission to have a “little nap”. Wtf. But instead he goes out to cut the grass. I feel sorry for her that she has no support from him when it comes to sleeping. I was totally sleep deprived for 4 months after my last baby and my partner had to go back to work after 2 days. He did what he could but at the time I still resented his sleep so I can only imagine sophie will start to resent him soon enough!
He was also supposed to make her breakfast and she ended up with a yogurt...a muller corner 🤦🏼‍♀️
He’s just useless

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand Dave 😡 but in my opinion last nights vlog was so so fake. They change the story every time. One minute Dave does the late feed then sleeps, Sophie gets up for the next feed. Last night the way she told it was that they are literally staying up and swapping shifts. If they are wary of Chip as someone previously said. Then shut a door!

I don’t believe anything they say. Sophie......”i hate napping during the day “..... say what!!!

waving and teasing chip with the feather duster 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Can’t stand Dave 😡 but in my opinion last nights vlog was so so fake. They change the story every time. One minute Dave does the late feed then sleeps, Sophie gets up for the next feed. Last night the way she told it was that they are literally staying up and swapping shifts. If they are wary of Chip as someone previously said. Then shut a door!

I don’t believe anything they say. Sophie......”i hate napping during the day “..... say what!!!

waving and teasing chip with the feather duster 🤬
They said in a comment the other day that they’re not purposefully staying up with Barney...but they are! They put the snuzpod in the lounge all of the time. I do think it’s something to do with chip to be honest because there’s no other reason for them to do it. As for her not liking to nap is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard! When she was pregnant she was always asleep. I’m not faulting her for that, I’ve known people be floored with tiredness when pregnant I just don’t see why she denies it when there’s actual evidence on the internet of her taking naps during the day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.