Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think It will be of him but related to him .. maybe a dinosaur or something ? That’s what I’m expecting .. otherwise you’re right , that’s so weird !
I thought that originally but surely Barney the dinosaur would be under some sort of copyright that would prevent them from doing that?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed in the past couple of vlogs she has mentioned the white company, she’s definitely hoping for them to send some baby clothes!

why hasn’t Dave picked a few bits up whilst he’s been doing the food shop!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed in the past couple of vlogs she has mentioned the white company, she’s definitely hoping for them to send some baby clothes!

Because he’s a useless oaf

cause they’d have to pay for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A summary:

A new user came to the thread. They were upset because they had sent Sophie and dave presents for Barney that had been sent back.

Tattle asked for receipts and the user provided them.

Tattle dug a little deeper and found that the items would have been delivered by a courier service that doesn't deliver to PO boxes, so the items were returned with a generic "not quite right" email going to the new user.

So the items were returned, but not by Sophie and Dave.

Reactions: 6
By not going out and buying more clothes for the child, do they not realise that’s costing them more having to re-wash and probably tumble dry the few bits every day to have clean ones? Like even if they bought a half dozen plain white babygros that would be a start! My lad lived in those as a baby (as well as some blue or patterned ones) they always looked so fresh on and babygros look the comfiest thing ever.

The blatant scrounge actually sickens me now and makes me feel uncomfortable, as well as enraged that they’re doing this to their blind adoring fans. I pray they get an eye opening - the fans that is.

I can’t understand also why her family in particular haven’t picked up on this and slapped them down for it. Her mum seems decent and hard working, as does her sister and brother in law - do they not watch the vlogs or something?

Reactions: 12
By not going out and buying more clothes for the child, do they not realise that’s costing them more having to re-wash and probably tumble dry the few bits every day to have clean ones? Like even if they bought a half dozen plain white babygros that would be a start! My lad lived in those as a baby (as well as some blue or patterned ones) they always looked so fresh on and babygros look the comfiest thing ever.

The blatant scrounge actually sickens me now and makes me feel uncomfortable, as well as enraged that they’re doing this to their blind adoring fans. I pray they get an eye opening - the fans that is.

I can’t understand also why her family in particular haven’t picked up on this and slapped them down for it. Her mum seems decent and hard working, as does her sister and brother in law - do they not watch the vlogs or something?
I posted about this yesterday after I a saw the flog because they honestly infuriate me!
I mean, I’m 39 weeks pregnant so I’m just angry 😂 however, I have more 0-3 month clothing for my baby than newborn.
I really don’t understand how they can justify spending so much money on the tit they do, but then not buy anything for the baby!
Well, we all know Sophie just puts on the puppy dog eyes and waits for brands to send them things but still...she went to Matalan last week so why would she not of bought anything for him then? I can’t walk past baby things without having a look and I REALLY don’t need to buy anything else!
They make me sick!

Reactions: 11
The other thing I don't get about those two is that they've had houses and flats before but to watch the way they look like a couple of kids left home alone you'd never think it. I don't remember them being this feckless when they lived in London, they were more like a normal pair of 20 somethings. Is the fecklessness all part of the begging scam to make people feel sorry for them?

I posted about this yesterday after I a saw the flog because they honestly infuriate me!
I mean, I’m 39 weeks pregnant so I’m just angry 😂 however, I have more 0-3 month clothing for my baby than newborn.
I really don’t understand how they can justify spending so much money on the tit they do, but then not buy anything for the baby!
Well, we all know Sophie just puts on the puppy dog eyes and waits for brands to send them things but still...she went to Matalan last week so why would she not of bought anything for him then? I can’t walk past baby things without having a look and I REALLY don’t need to buy anything else!
They make me sick!
I’m also 39 weeks 🥰 maybe I’m misremembering but I thought she originally said they had hardly any things small enough for him and everything was bigger...I’m assuming so brands would send them things..but now he’s bigger, they suddenly had loads of newborn and no 0-3?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m also 39 weeks 🥰 maybe I’m misremembering but I thought she originally said they had hardly any things small enough for him and everything was bigger...I’m assuming so brands would send them things..but now he’s bigger, they suddenly had loads of newborn and no 0-3?!!!
Yes she did say that 😂
Everything was too big for him before and now it’s all too small. They’re honestly just full of it. Just buy him some clothes that’ll fit him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.