Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Kraken for the title with 51 likes. Sorry I had to change for to 4 to make it fit!

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Recently found out Barney has a tongue and lip tie so Soph has been having a hard time breastfeeding but is pushing through it and trying her best. How does does support her? Well...
Dave has recently uploaded an Instagram list stating he's proud of his obese body for creating Barney. Well done for spunking Dave, that's all you did!!

Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And I. Lol. Today Dave has posted a throwback Thursday pic of them from years ago...again.

Reactions: 4
I’m one of those really annoying people who boycott brands when they work with influencers I don’t agree with.

Now I can’t buy My ‘Spritz for Bitz’

Reactions: 7
Few min into the vlog and Sophie is talking about a hose ...

“we’re going to pressure wash our garden”
Dave butts in-
“When you say we , you mean ME”

yes Dave, you. Because she’s busy doing LITERALLY EVERY OTHER THING THERE IS TO BE DONE.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
“Eat your veg” soph says while feeding Dave a vitamin gummy.

yeah, that’s the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vitamin gummies are for children. You have a child now.

Time to put on your big big big big big big big boy pants Dave and eat a bleeping carrot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Good evening everyone.

Oh god Dave and the vitamins. Saying they're so good after like it was a sweet. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can picture it now soph gets up to get a drink in the night turns the kitchen light on and Dave is surrounded by empty vitamin boxes.
Soph you dont understand they are healthy sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get the gummies when I can't find my normal vitamins, which has been extra hard since lockdown but usually I take adult tablet vitamins because I'm a grown bleeping adult.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 4
Dave is really bleeping annoying in these vlogs. Can’t deal with the cringe anymore

Reactions: 13
Part of me wonders whether Sophie is editing the vlogs to include the worst bit’s dave films (obviously they’re both still cocks but he seems to have gotten worse) so that when she leaves him (because it’s going to happen) the audience feel sympathy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anybody else think Dave looks SO awkward when he holds Barney?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.