Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want to take the kid to disney before he turns one because they reckon he will enjoy it....

fuccckkkk offfff you twaaaatsss
Omg they irritate me so much why am i still watching 😂
Just proves that these two are too thick/lazy/self absorbed to take any notice of what's actually going on outside their little bubble? Hey guys, guess what there's a pandemic out there. FYI.

Reactions: 12
Jesus is there council tax due or something
I'm surprised barney isnt just in a nappy.
Sorry guys his out grown out all his clothes
Give us money for new ones

• Haha
Reactions: 9
flippin el Connors obsessed with these orange choc buttons isn't he, he has posted like 10 times about them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does Max Branning look incredibly uncomfortable?

So how many people did they get over to help move that giant fridge/freezer? Idiots.

Sophie thinks Max's obsession will be Barbies. Yeh, good luck with that, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they haven't gone anywhere out and about with Max as they want to protect him from Covid however before July next year they want to travel to the most infected country with the least restrictions to go to Disney because he will enjoy it, WTF is wrong with these two 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So they haven't gone anywhere out and about with Max as they want to protect him from Covid however before July next year they want to travel to the most infected country with the least restrictions to go to Disney because he will enjoy it, WTF is wrong with these two 😤
I don't think Max is that bothered. Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they only want to take him because it’s free for infants until they are 2-3? I can’t remember. Not that they’ll be paying for it anyway because I’m sure the new pin will be to fund that. Disney have cancelled dining plans for the forceable future so I actually don’t know how they would manage without it. As if a baby is gonna care less about Disney world?! I’ve said this before but if anyone has watched their travel day vlogs, they struggle getting their 2 grown arses about on time so god knows what they’d be like with a baby in tow as well 🙄

Reactions: 8
I reckon they only want to take him because it’s free for infants until they are 2-3? I can’t remember. Not that they’ll be paying for it anyway because I’m sure the new pin will be to fund that. Disney have cancelled dining plans for the forceable future so I actually don’t know how they would manage without it. As if a baby is gonna care less about Disney world?! I’ve said this before but if anyone has watched their travel day vlogs, they struggle getting their 2 grown arses about on time so god knows what they’d be like with a baby in tow as well 🙄
I can see it now, travel day to Disney with a click bait title...

WE MISSED THE PLANE! | BABY’S FIRST TRIP TO DISNEY | WALT DISNEY WOLD VLOG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And whilst she was still pregnant with him they were flounting lockdown rules left and right by having the whole family round to help them move?!
I love that we’re all just calling him Max now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God i hope Max grows up despising Disney.
This is what happened to me 😂 When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited because I love Disney and life pictured us doing all the princess things! She hates Disney and loves Pokemon 😂 will tolerate Mickey Mouse haha

Reactions: 5
I don’t why Dave always has to have excuses for not working out. First he was too tired from Barney (although he seems to help out very little) now it’s too dusty until he paints. If he’s not bothered getting healthy it would be better to stop talking about it rather than continuing the charade and annoying people with his fake excuses.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.