Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFS Jamesy

I'm to upset for that. I think I just need to move on. I wanted to make people aware. So they don't make a fool of themselves like I did.
This will sound quite rude, but treat this as a learning curve for yourself. Your favourite content creator doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. Doesn’t matter who they are, how many times they say they “love you all” or any other bullshit. All they care about is their revenue tab.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
One of the main things that annoys me with this two is their ignorance and how they just completely ignore anything they don’t want to discuss.
People have been asking for weeks about Daves job - we can see he isn’t going to work, they aren’t hiding the fact he’s there on the time but are refusing to answer why .. has he quit? Is he still on furlough? What’s their long term plan? Surely YouTube can’t sustain them and quite frankly, Dave just isn’t likeable enough to be an influencer. He is so so annoying in all the vlogs with his ott facial expressions and fake niceness. Sophie is actually much more watchable now she’s a mum and I would actually watch vlogs of her on her own about adjusting to motherhood. They are getting comments from loyal fans now questioning what Dave is doing, Barney is now 6 weeks old and he is always there which moSt of us don’t have the luxury of. I think they are actually really starting to annoy people by ignoring everyone as if Dave has quit (which were all guessing is the case due to the ignoring) how do they plan on sustaining themselves? Will they have to beg for 10k every few months?

secondly, they claim to upload every week night at 6. I don’t see a vlog tonight but also no acknowledgement that there won’t be one? They don’t do anything so how can they not have the time to film a short video of them don g nothing ? Or Sophie could sit and film a post pregnancy update talking about her recovery whilst Dave gets off his arse and looks after Barney. Just find it quite rude to just miss and upload without a word said about it. Don’t say you have A schedule if you can’t stick to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Emzykins

VIP Member
Dave complaining about sleep is a fucking insult to single mothers with small babies. Like me. My ex wife left me when I was 12 weeks pregnant, I have no choice other than to be tired 24/7 AND I go to work. Cough cough Dave!! Playing video games at 2am while you do a “shift” watching your baby is not a hard life you lazy wanker. Argh

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Notfeelingit

From Daves stories it looks like Sophie’s other sister has a boyfriend who has just signed with a premier team and is moving to Brighton to train. Imagine being sophie just now... one sister married to a guy who owns a law firm and acts, another who might end up being a wealth WAG and then she looks over at Dave and thinks... wtf did I do wrong

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
Who would want merch with a baby off the Internet on it? I find that so weird. What would you tell people ‘oh my pin, yeah it’s a baby that belongs to a pair of work shy freeloaders’

Get a job Dave.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I’m sorry but it’s more he’s looking for attention. All of a sudden when sophie starts struggling and the attention is on her and barney and she’s the focus of the vlogs Dave starts putting up posts about his weight etc and feeling sorry for himself I don’t have any sympathy for him whatsoever he has more tools and help than most. He has somewhat of a gym set up, he has a personal trainer friend in Matt, he has muscle food sponsorships and he has been doing fuck all while he’s been off work

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I accept Dave is a person with rights and thoughts and feelings like the rest of us.

But alcoholics don't get to ask for their damaging behaviours to be ignored or blindly supported. Morbidly obese people shouldn't either. Nor should the dangerously slim.

You are killing yourselves. A bit of extra weight, or a little slim, live and let live. But Dave. Dave. Time to wake up. You are morbidly obese. You are. You can be that. But you have a son now and you need to get healthy and pull your head out of your arse. Society doesn't exist to enable you.

Reactions: 24

Nosey10188888

I can picture it now soph gets up to get a drink in the night turns the kitchen light on and Dave is surrounded by empty vitamin boxes.
Soph you dont understand they are healthy sweets

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm so glad I found this thread. These two are like children, Soapy has stepped up slightly since giving birth, but she's still treating Drippy like a big baby. Don't give him gummy vitamins, read him the riot act and make him realise that he's got responsibilities to get a proper job with a regular income and to lose some weight. Simpering 'I love you' back and forth like hormonal teenagers actually means nothing in the real world because actions speak louder than words. I understand that he doesn't like the way he looks but this man-child is NOT an anxiety ridden bag of nerves. He is able to be on the stage with hundreds of people watching him which speaks volumes about his need to be told he's amazing and wonderful. He would benefit from some CBT and should see his GP asap to get to the root of his overeating. The NHS is primed to help people lose weight and get fit, and many offer subsidised gym membership. Join Slimming World Dave, they'll give you a round of applause every week just for showing up, you'll love it!!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I can’t stand Dave whining about not being able to go Into appointments.

Most Dad’s would be back at work now, he’s not even able
to drive Sophie there. I can’t believe he’s in his mid 30s

Badg69

Chatty Member
They are waiting to tell people in October when furlough ends and they can release their pin for Dave.
‘Help Dave live his dream of being a bum! He’s made it 34 years why not a few more? All proceeds will go to supporting us because he can’t.‘
Haha yes!

'For only £8, you can help us support people like Dave, who despite already scamming people for £10K, are ready to do it all again to generate more funds for his home gym. Your donation could provide people like Dave with vital new gym equipment, a subscription to Muscle Foods and, most importantly, the opportunity to be unemployed for the next six months. Thank you'

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
All he does is share pictures from previous trips and talk about Disney... start living in the real world and get back to work and provide for your son you lazy fuck

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Dave irritates me so much. Sitting in the car saying ‘this is the worst part’ I would have thought the worst part is that Barney is/was struggling to feed. My partner had to go back to work 2 days after all our children were born. The fact Dave got to sit outside and he’s still at home is a luxury most fathers don’t have but he’s still moaning.

Teal

I feel like a complete fool. After following them for years.
I bought the baby some tops in a 1yr size. She has sent them back I'm gutted and feel like an idiot. I thought they would be able to make use of them as he grows up. What a knob I am. 😞😞
You live and you learn.

• Wow
  • Sad

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Jesus so they are basically selling out their baby, denying him his right to privacy and flogging him for all they are worth because they are too arse lazy to work a proper job, this sort of shit should be illegal.
And what kind of message are they giving to Max, it's ok son if you don't want to work, just make big doe eyes at the camera and give a sob story and the pounds will come rolling in 😤