Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it's weird that they only seem to drink alcohol when they're with their boyfriends?? You never see either of them drink anything other than ✨diet coke✨ but as soon as the boyfriends are around there's wine and whatnot. Just comes across as like they either need liquid courage to be around them or they're trying to make themselves out to be people they're not to impress the boys.

Reactions: 50

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Sophia’s balanciaga world food program sweater embarasses me. I’m embarass for her. This is the most embarrassing sweater ive ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 50

cutiebih

Has anyone ever searched them on Getty lol I thought I’d find pics of them at Brits but found these😭
6D649DA8-8DBA-44D2-8DE0-E178F600D855.png
1DBF754D-C9F6-41DF-B8AD-39DE9EB440F6.png
the colour difference in Cinzias teeth fs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Did Cinzia do something to her face? It's weird
1645877675951.png
1645877698537.png

1645877756378.png

I think she got major cheek fillers or implants, also looks like there's a lift somewhere, around the eyes. Ponytail lift?

• Wow
  • Haha

coldbrew

Sorry but Sophia’s casual Sunday roundups are so cringey, she’s such a try hard. Is the video at the end about Janet Jackson meant to be quirky or funny or something? Because I’m just lost if so

Cinzia is genuinely funny but as for Sophia I’ve seen more personality in a slab of concrete. Also it’s so funny how much the hairdresser mark blatantly does not enjoy their company

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
When you compare it now to her nose reveal photo you can see she definitely has polybeak.

22A11B64-3CA6-4884-A1C5-004A5E3EE7A7.jpeg

14238138-2BAC-4F1F-A57C-6434403CE698.jpeg

I think the fact she’s never really spoken about the whole process, or spoke about aftercare/healing we’ll not know either - she could have a revision surgery planned for all we know!

• Wow
  • Sad

hol0753

I went on Cinzia’s tagged pictures to see if there were any pictures of her at the Brits (long shot) but I found this drawing someone did and even they’ve made her hands and face a completely different colour 😭😭
70BF2659-9220-4C7A-9391-F27F987E6D1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Idk what it is but I really can’t stand Sophia these days. There’s a new snobiness to her that emerged I feel it I can sense it and it turns me off. Plus her double standards with men vs women. Her dumbness and ignorance and judgemental looks here and there. Her dullness etc Cinzia is also a dumdumb but she doesn’t give me the same feeling Sophia does when I watch her or see her it’s like seeing a bully. She reminds me of bullies can’t evé explain it. I just cringe inside and feel so yuck yuck

99_m_99

I’m assuming the girls are gonna post a new vlog from skiing? And I already know it’s literally gonna be a continuous rotation of;

- Cinzia and Lidil bickering
- Clips of them eating breakfast/lunch/dinner: all meals will consist of pizza, pasta and chips “Diet Coke for me and full fat coke for Soph” 💀
-Heading back to the room early to “recharge” because a full day of not skiing or doing anything remotely fun has tired them out

You literally don’t need to psychic powers to just know the girls are boring as fuck and there content is boring at this point

• Haha

amyy

VIP Member
I kinda wish they would vlog separately. Would love to see how Sophia acts in Dubai with her man. She doesn't even need to show him, I just want to see if her attitude changes and if she drinks to impress him lol.

Cinzia could have done a 'come on a spa day with me' or something? It's like their brains cant produce any original thoughts or have any decent content ideas

Reactions: 48

br0ws3r

VIP Member
ngl sophia seems like the blandest, most boring girlfriend ever. i can imagine her barely talking to her partner, not being interested in what he's saying but expecting the world in return. she has no right to talk shit on her exes, it's not like she's a hoot and a half.
I think this is why she’s so bitter about Christian! I remember her saying she didn’t really miss him through lockdowns and completely lost interest. She was obviously giving 0 but still expecting him to adore her then got the shock of her life when he addressed it and the relationship ended

• Heart

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I would love to see a “what we’re renting this month” video! There’s endless ideas of videos they could film that would suit their new lifestyles but as always they can’t even do the bare minimum. Eating noodles is enough effort for a week for them
It says it all that in the same week, one of them went on a whole holiday to Dubai and the other one went to the Brits and the content they gave that week was... noodles

In today’s podcast episode Cinzia mentions Sydney Sweeney and then they say how Sophia hasn’t watched Euphoria…. did they forget they literally did an Ad for Euphoria on spotify ???

• Wow

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I enjoyed the vlog but I just CANNOT get over the fact they went to a whole ski resort and didn’t ski ONCE ?! These girls literally live for social media and it’s really quite sad - would of been so funny to see them attempting to or learning to ski!

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Sorry how can she be self conscious or scared to go into the coffee shop in the trench or whatever outfit it was in one of their vlogs, but she'll do this?

Reactions: 47

hellokitty78

the thing that gets me is I don’t even think she will know what the world food program is, I honestly think she just thought it looked good or saw someone in it.
Something super fucking gross about a sweater that alludes to world hunger but it’s over £550 and only 20% of the proceeds are donated by Balenciaga to the world food programme, even though let’s be real it probably cost them nothing to make and their markup is insane anyway. The whole world food programme thing was such virtue signalling imo. Never seen slaz and Chanel try and raise any sort of awareness for any given ongoing social issue so this just confirms she’s a totally tacky bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 46