Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Cinzia do something to her face? It's weird
1645877675951.png
1645877698537.png

1645877756378.png

I think she got major cheek fillers or implants, also looks like there's a lift somewhere, around the eyes. Ponytail lift?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
In the clip from the ASOS awards her face looked swollen on one side. Wish she would leave the filler alone, she was so naturally pretty before.

Reactions: 19
reading the back a coke cans for about ten minutes riveting content, their whole lives revolve around coke hahahha

Also miss natural blonde is looking a lil dark lately
3A3B27A9-CDE5-4C2F-BC05-E1BC53342729.jpeg
426EDB51-7251-48D6-B735-B47B884CB554.jpeg

Reactions: 16
reading the back a coke cans for about ten minutes riveting content, their whole lives revolve around coke hahahha

Also miss natural blonde is looking a lil dark lately
i never understand why they leave themselves blathering on in the video, it’s like 10 minutes straight of nothing

also has she claimed to be a natural blonde?? the audacity

Reactions: 18
This may be old news now but I have it on very good authority (my friend’s friend is good friends with Sophia and sees her often) they both got paid £25,000 each for the Slazenger collab deal and both only had to take pics in the clothes for the promo for that $. No influence in what the clothes looked like and designs etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This may be old news now but I have it on very good authority (my friend’s friend is good friends with Sophia and sees her often) they both got paid £25,000 each for the Slazenger collab deal and both only had to take pics in the clothes for the promo for that $. No influence in what the clothes looked like and designs etc.
Oh my god i feel sick

Reactions: 9
Oh my god

Reactions: 3
Om this thread, the topics go round in cycles: the girls not posting about a social/ political issue, Cinzia's weight, their editing, their spending, Sophias nose, their BFs, Lidia being annoying, their collabs...etc, you get the point lol. Just shows how much they haven't progressed.

Reactions: 34
Sophia criticising people who can't sleep after having coffee late. Caffeine literally does keep you awake though, it's science?? How can she turn her nose up at that? 🤣🤣 not everyone's body can fight it. Is she okay?

This pic doesn't show it off properly, but was shocked at the amount of moles and spots Sophia has in her face and neck when she has no foundation on. Not sure why she isn't taking it seriously and doing something about her skin.

(Not sure why my posts are coming separately)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what you can use to slick your hair down that won’t ruin it like cinzias
i use collection clear brow mascara so my hair doesn’t have the v greasy look but it’s slicked and it brushes out nice too so u don’t have to wash it every day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophia criticising people who can't sleep after having coffee late. Caffeine literally does keep you awake though, it's science?? How can she turn her nose up at that? 🤣🤣 not everyone's body can fight it. Is she okay?

This pic doesn't show it off properly, but was shocked at the amount of moles and spots Sophia has in her face and neck when she has no foundation on. Not sure why she isn't taking it seriously and doing something about her skin.

(Not sure why my posts are coming separately)
She can’t do anything about the moles and I barely see any spots?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.