Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. The picture was not worth it for hypothermia
2. The looks that she must’ve got from everyone else on the mountain of astonished bafflement will fuel me in my tough times
3. Would sophia stoop to the same level
4. I know Lidia did.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I CANT - that bra is too small chanel girl. pls save ur boobs and get a bra that fits
these pics would be better if they weren't in PUBLIC.
I cannot

Reactions: 28
everytime i see these pictures i just think of the time on the vlog where cinzia and lidia are walking back over after taking photos together and this old guy on the table looks them up and down as if he's wondering what tf they're wearing 🤣

Reactions: 2
Sorry how can she be self conscious or scared to go into the coffee shop in the trench or whatever outfit it was in one of their vlogs, but she'll do this?

Reactions: 47
omg u guys...Cinzia's pic is worse...

It's the trashiest thing ive ever seen. I'd be embarassed if I was her mother or sister or anything, you are tacky and trashy. Also u can tell she edited her body

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.