Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @saweetie for the title suggestion, most liked with 43 likes šŸ¤

Hey guys welcome back to the thread. January has been SUCH a busy month doing the āœØbare minimumāœØ. We went to f45 twice, worked with wagamamas for 3 hours one day AND went on a ski trip but didnā€™t ski šŸ¤Ŗ Thatā€™s why thereā€™s only been 3 videos, not sorry!!! We actually used up all our energy for the month screenshotting Hanna Schonbergā€™s photos for inspo to copy. Lidl also tagged along just incase we decided to upload a duo pic, but then we remembered we donā€™t really do that. Omg guys Cinzia had her fillers dissolved because she is a natural queen, and now only has cheek and jaw filler!! Such a boss babe šŸ’‹

Anyway thanks for reading about how busy and productive weā€™ve been, we sometimes appreciate this platform youā€™ve given us, but not really. Speak soon guys xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really donā€™t understand these types of photos. Most people donā€™t post these for body positivity, letā€™s be honest. Itā€™s obviously an image that is going to be sexualised which Iā€™m not saying is right at all and it would be GOOD if people posted these with the intention of sharing your body whatever you look like because everyone is equal and people didnā€™t sexualise womenā€™s bodies for just being ā€˜thereā€™. Cinzia also wouldnā€™t be posting this for body positivity, because as sad as it is she has probably edited this in some way too. This photo is just a classic example of seeing someone else do it which Cinzia does with everything šŸ˜‚ it also shows what different worlds people who work in social media as ā€˜influencersā€™ are in, Iā€™m a student nurse and if I posted something like this probably more so when Iā€™m qualified, I could probably be struck off. Every part of my social media is private because In the real world this isnā€™t what normal employers would allow. I would never post something like this anyway, but my point is overall that Cinzia is just yet again following a trend for the sake of it as someone has proven by posting someone elseā€™s shot in the same way which in day to day life doesnā€™t even exist. People actually live their own lives and donā€™t copy everyone else

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Thank you @saweetie for the title suggestion, most liked with 43 likes šŸ¤

Hey guys welcome back to the thread. January has been SUCH a busy month doing the āœØbare minimumāœØ. We went to f45 twice, worked with wagamamas for 3 hours one day AND went on a ski trip but didnā€™t ski šŸ¤Ŗ Thatā€™s why thereā€™s only been 3 videos, not sorry!!! We actually used up all our energy for the month screenshotting Hanna Schonbergā€™s photos for inspo to copy. Lidl also tagged along just incase we decided to upload a duo pic, but then we remembered we donā€™t really do that. Omg guys Cinzia had her fillers dissolved because she is a natural queen, and now only has cheek and jaw filler!! Such a boss babe šŸ’‹

Anyway thanks for reading about how busy and productive weā€™ve been, we sometimes appreciate this platform youā€™ve given us, but not really. Speak soon guys xxxx
Screaming at Lidl. Will only be referring to her as that from now on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Back in London... wow they really did go all the way there for a few days just to get pics in the snow .....so so wasteful
They had to be back home for their boyfriends because I know for sure - they didnā€™t partake in the trip with them

Reactions: 1
the comments saying ā€œKylie Jenner vibesā€ like she didnā€™t copy everything down to the folded sweater sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 41
the execution of the kylie looks are always so poor itā€™s painful to witness

Reactions: 41
Oh Cinzia
Pitiful- if you are going to execute someoneā€™s look at least add a little of your own style and make it look ten times better. This is like the dollar tree version of Kylieā€™s pic šŸ˜•
What I asked for (Kylies pic) vs. What I got (Cinzia) - straight bootleg šŸ˜©

Reactions: 15
V random but does anyone know Sophias lip combo? Just watched the NYC vlogs and her lip gloss is so nice

Reactions: 2
People copy outfits and looks all the time of course but it's so lame when Cinzia does it.

She didn't have to go skiing or wear all black to wear the Chanel jumpsuit.

chanel-jumpsuit.jpg

She could have made it her own. Not a lesser version.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sure she said it in the GRWM in New York, I canā€™t remember what it was tho xx

Edit: I think itā€™s Mac Stripdown or Morphe Honeymoon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.