Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I wish Cinzia would wear things that fit her body shape, one wrong move and her boobs would be out

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just watched Rach Leary/ Hannah for the first time in such a long time (I’m talking years) and ngl I’m kind of loving the vibes compared to S&C!! Rach is so much more transparent, they post their clothes, hotels they stay at etc and still shop and wear affordable brands! I’m kind of shocked I fell off watching them as their personality seems like it’d be exactly what they’d be like even if they weren’t influencers?? So much more relatable

Reactions: 9
Ugh I wish Cinzia would wear things that fit her body shape, one wrong move and her boobs would be out
the colour of her face compared to her arms as well 🥴 someone get this girl a foundation that matches her

Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh the most when she does this stuff are the people commenting saying how nice she looks. No she does not. It shows a lot about the characters of the people commenting telling someone they look ‘incred queen🤩’ wearing clothes way too small for her or clothes that just don’t go together just for the sake of following trends or because they like her. So sad

Reactions: 12
I just watched their vlog and kinda enjoyed it?? I liked them bringing awareness to drink spiking, I think its super important for them to talk about that bc of their audience.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I’m happy that cinzia wore this

I think some thinks are not just for size zeros and I really think she looks great
This is nothing to do with people thinking only size zeros can wear outfits like these it’s that it literally does not fit her. I’m a larger woman and I know if I was to wear this I’d at the least have to wear something that supports my breast. I mean Christ Cinzia is notorious for constantly adjusting whatever top she’s wearing that’s low cut or moving her boobs because nothing fits her right. If the outfit was the right size it would look great on her.

Reactions: 35

I think some thinks are not just for size zeros and I really think she looks great
? This makes no sense. It’s not about it only being appreciated if smaller people wears tops like this, it’s the fact it genuinely doesn’t fit. Why are you complimenting someone wearing stuff that just doesn’t fit? She would look nice in the outfit if it fit properly. I’m sorry but you’re part of the problem. If what we see of Cinzia is right, that she feels she has to wear clothes that are too small to ‘fit in’ with everyone else, then making comments like yours are part of that problem. Make it make sense

Reactions: 10
? This makes no sense. It’s not about it only being appreciated if smaller people wears tops like this, it’s the fact it genuinely doesn’t fit. Why are you complimenting someone wearing stuff that just doesn’t fit? She would look nice in the outfit if it fit properly. I’m sorry but you’re part of the problem. If what we see of Cinzia is right, that she feels she has to wear clothes that are too small to ‘fit in’ with everyone else, then making comments like yours are part of that problem. Make it make sense
Idc it’s still what I think, I think she looks great period

• Haha
Tbh I was on that clothing brands insta and the corset is really poorly cut, it doesn’t look that great on anyone boobs or not

Respectfully Cinzia looks like a mess, its so ill fitting! If she sized up in the corset and let her chest breathe it would look great

The different shades of pink of the Prada bag and heels aint it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Random but I just watched their video from 2018 'sister vs best friend who knows Cinzia better' and omg all 3 of them look stunning! Such a shame how much they've all changed their faces 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Idc it’s still what I think, I think she looks great period
Okay cinzia/Sophia/Lidia/bleeping bonnie whoever you are. Keep supporting people wearing clothes that are too small for them so they can try and fit in instead of reminding everyone they’re beautiful as they are. Go Queen 🥰

Reactions: 5
Okay cinzia/Sophia/Lidia/bleeping bonnie whoever you are. Keep supporting people wearing clothes that are too small for them so they can try and fit in instead of reminding everyone they’re beautiful as they are. Go Queen 🥰
Oh lord ! Not Bonnie 😩😂💀 I’m sorry that part took me out ! 🤣

Ok everyone I’m not going to lie - face and hair wise she’s looks great (Cinzia) but coming from the big boob community (thanks to the women on my dad’s side) and having a slimmer frame - yes it’s a LITTLE hard to find stuff to fit you correctly but it’s possible and when you do - you look amazing. With Cinzia the idea is beautiful but the execution doesn’t hold the full potential. But she’ll learn …. Give her time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tbf that brand probably paid her so much £££££££ to post that pic i bet she doesn’t even care if it fits her or not lol

Sorry to derail but anyone know any influencers who have good style for birthday outfit inspo?
Sophia & Cinzia are obviously a no go as their outfits are ridiculous price and weather wise🤣
What is even in fashion at the moment?! Struggling to piece simple outfits together since lockdown happened🥲🥲

Sorry to derail but anyone know any influencers who have good style for birthday outfit inspo?
Sophia & Cinzia are obviously a no go as their outfits are ridiculous price and weather wise🤣
What is even in fashion at the moment?! Struggling to piece simple outfits together since lockdown happened🥲🥲
Emily Shak wears a lot of going out type outfits on her feed and a lot are affordable brands!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.