Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Sophia used to have more followers than Cinzia and they were saying how it doesn’t upset Cinzia. Interesting how she caught up and I wonder is it because she comes across as more likeable than Sophia recently? I stopped following before the podcast but I’d say that’s where a lot of their followers come from. Also I’m surprised that they only have around 300k on YouTube! I could’ve sworn they were near that number like 2 years ago
watch them stop being friends in about a year, i bet you it’ll happen

Reactions: 5
That comment is on cinzias pic still surprisingly with like 31 likes lmao

I was a bit shocked at how edited that pic in particular was

Reactions: 7
Idk what it is but I really can’t stand Sophia these days. There’s a new snobiness to her that emerged I feel it I can sense it and it turns me off. Plus her double standards with men vs women. Her dumbness and ignorance and judgemental looks here and there. Her dullness etc Cinzia is also a dumdumb but she doesn’t give me the same feeling Sophia does when I watch her or see her it’s like seeing a bully. She reminds me of bullies can’t evé explain it. I just cringe inside and feel so yuck yuck

Reactions: 49
Was bored so was watching old vids and I watched the vlog when it was Sophias birthday in lockdown 2020 and Cinzia got her the pink Prada bag and she cried and it was so sweet to watch. You could tell they actually appreciated the significance of buying their best friend a £750?? bag or when Sophia got Cinzia the Dior trainers but now that's literally pennies to them lol it's so sad to see

But as I said in a previous post, it wasn't long after those videos that they dramatically changed and just started to get more and more unrelatable, losing their personalities, being all about designer everything etc

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve been watching their old videos and I remembered why I used to love them. I used to love their vlogs doing normal everyday things because it was relatable. Like going shopping or clubbing, etc. Now they’re traveling to different countries all for the sake of an Instagram photo

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’ve been watching their old videos and I remembered why I used to love them. I used to love their vlogs doing normal everyday things because it was relatable. Like going shopping or clubbing, etc. Now they’re traveling to different countries all for the sake of an Instagram photo
Same. I always watch their old videos and love them and then I remember that is not the girls they are today and I'm just like 😐

Reactions: 14
I’ve been listening to some old podcasts from them and I cant get over the fact, that Sophia said how rude it is to just ghost someone and that it is the bare minimum to text back and say that it’s not going anywhere.
one episode later she’s saying that she’s ghosting all the time.
I know it’s an old one but I think it’s so relatable because Sophia is literally still like that.
“I can do what I want with you but when you do it to me I’m pissed”
That’s her mentality ffs

Reactions: 30
I think cinzias deleted that comment calling her out on over-editing one of her recent pics, I've scrolled through and cant find it anymore, it got quite a lot of likes.
Also a lot of comments on this vid about them renting outfits/ outfits aren’t wearable anymore, seems more and more people are getting annoyed at it

Reactions: 12
I think cinzias deleted that comment calling her out on over-editing one of her recent pics, I've scrolled through and cant find it anymore, it got quite a lot of likes.
Also a lot of comments on this vid about them renting outfits/ outfits aren’t wearable anymore, seems like more people are realising and getting annoyed

Also a lot of comments on this vid about them renting outfits/ outfits aren’t wearable anymore, seems more and more people are getting annoyed at it
was gonna say the same thing looked through her comments again and she’s deleted them it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Sophia picture looks like it should be an engagement pic, very strange choice

Reactions: 3
I’m just re watching Sophias moving vlog from when she first got her house (it just came up on suggested) and it’s really sad because she seemed SO excited and so grateful and so in awe of the fact she has her own home and she was so giddy to show us all everything etc and now it’s literally been abandoned for some shabby rented flat miles away? The whole thing makes NO sense they are NEVER at home?

It’s such a BEAUTIFUL house too she is so so blessed and lucky to have a first home for a start but one as amazing as hers too. I could only dream and I make decent money and even just buying a house seems so far away for me with the way the market is atm.

It seems like novelty for things wears off with these two so quickly it’s just so sad to watch her have everything that most could only dream of right now but not utilising it and just enjoying it

Reactions: 42
F098A54B-9DD8-4A9B-9CC0-C16892CBB1CF.jpeg

this is actually quite cute actually. Do you think her bf bought her them or is it all just for the gram?

Reactions: 18
Why does this pic look like an actual pap
Like I can see this being in a magazine like the sun LOL
Why do all these influencers go on holiday and have their partners take pics of them like this.. let your hair down and have a good time ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not everything has to be for Insta

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.