Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyy are they at the Brit’s I don’t understaaaaand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why these awards have become irrelevant bc they invite nobodies that have nothing to do with music????

Reactions: 13
Whyyyy are they at the Brit’s I don’t understaaaaand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why these awards have become irrelevant bc they invite nobodies that have nothing to do with music????
The brits have become sooooo btec it’s a shame. Even winning one once upon a time was akin to a Grammy.

Reactions: 11
these awards shows just invite absolutely anyone these days, they'll probably be sat in the nose bleed seats with random ex love islanders hahaha

Reactions: 4
I don't actually hate Cinzia's outfit in her latest post but sis please, it was like 9 degrees in London today please just wait until March to post the Spring outfits I feel like she lives in a different London to me because I am COLD

Reactions: 24
They are lucky they have lasted so long or have their minions because their travel vlogs are pasta, can of coke, hotel room by 10, they never were that for makeup and fashion wise it's all copied or ads. That vlog where they literally had to suggest things to do as they had no direction for their vlog or knew what to talk about was so weird. I still don't see why they can't do videos on their own or plan ahead to accommodate for when one goes away.

Reactions: 5
Also for anyone wondering, the watch Sophia is wearing and keeps getting in all her pics is worth about £8k

Reactions: 2
I’m just waiting for some unedited pictures of cinzia and Lidia 👀

Reactions: 21
I find these girls soooo insufferable!! How dare they go to the brits in the back of us watching them and act like they’re too prestige to post ! No BTS, no outfit pics, no showing us what it’s like

CINZ AND LIDZ you’re not celebs they didn’t invite u because you’re on Adele’s level they invited u so you could influence other people to watch and you’re doing the opposite!
duck u both stupid idiot sisters

Reactions: 13
I went on Cinzia’s tagged pictures to see if there were any pictures of her at the Brits (long shot) but I found this drawing someone did and even they’ve made her hands and face a completely different colour 😭😭
70BF2659-9220-4C7A-9391-F27F987E6D1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
in the latest vlog when Cinzia needs to tan her skin to be "more brown" and says he "misses her lips" -- this girl is really in some white guilt body dysmorphia isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.