Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sophia can't stand cinzia 60% of the time, and can't stand lidia 100% of the time.

Reactions: 19
Oooh tell us more 👀 The Fairmont The Palm hotel looks quite boujee and its a 5 star hotel, is it like more of the affordable hotels in Dubai? as I don't get the bit where you said where she stayed looks nothing like her stories 🤣

Also another poster did say they saw Sophia and her mans in a restaurant in London and apparently they didn't speak the entire time and looked bored. What in the sugar daddy is going on here??? 💀
The hotel is really good. It’s just a more traditional style - green walls and dark oak furniture, not the style of her feed or stories.

It seemed like they’d disappear to a beach club to get some content, then she’d be back round the pool an hour or so later on her own with the iPad. Can’t knock her really, it is her job after all but it made me realise how much their Instagrams aren’t their actual lives! Surely we’d all rather see what she actually did on holiday rather than the staged stuff.

Reactions: 24
ngl sophia seems like the blandest, most boring girlfriend ever. i can imagine her barely talking to her partner, not being interested in what he's saying but expecting the world in return. she has no right to talk tit on her exes, it's not like she's a hoot and a half.

Reactions: 67
ngl sophia seems like the blandest, most boring girlfriend ever. i can imagine her barely talking to her partner, not being interested in what he's saying but expecting the world in return. she has no right to talk tit on her exes, it's not like she's a hoot and a half.
I think this is why she’s so bitter about Christian! I remember her saying she didn’t really miss him through lockdowns and completely lost interest. She was obviously giving 0 but still expecting him to adore her then got the shock of her life when he addressed it and the relationship ended

• Heart
Reactions: 48
sophia probs thinks its so edgy to be aloof and act uninterested and then goes pikachu shocked when someone loses interest in her lolllll, you're the problem babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s why I’ll be surprised if this relationship lasts more than 2 years. After the lust dies down (we know she’s hot) he’ll probably be bored

Reactions: 1
86BB9A8A-6841-4C0F-AF80-418EBC843A03.jpeg

don’t think Max is the best at taking Slazenger’s pics… she looks so short here- but normal, and kinda relatable actually 🤨 thoughts?

Reactions: 6
I just really dislike her. Can't really understand why they're at every beach club going as a couple. The Fairmont is a lovely hotel but most hotels on the palm are pretty old in comparison, so as someone else said, doesn't fit her aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she's deleted it, but here's a tiktok that this girl made that was a duet with it, you can see Sophia's tiktok ;)

Reactions: 14
I honestly feel like Sophia is the problem because sometimes in the vlogs you can see Cinzia personality come out and she acts how she used to act in old vlogs and Sophia will snarl her. Sophia acts stuck up and Cinzia is just a material girl who’s tit with money.

Alsowatching Saffron Barkers Skii vlog has made me realise how bleeping boring Sophia and Cinzia are😵

Reactions: 31
don’t think Max is the best at taking Slazenger’s pics… she looks so short here- but normal, and kinda relatable actually 🤨 thoughts?
why would you stand in the shade like that? like, literally 3 inches from the sun haha so funny

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.