Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just know the outfits Cinzia and Lidia wear to the Brits will be TRAGIC

Reactions: 6
samee i wanna see their pap pics but doubt any paparazzi will even bother with lidl & chanel

Reactions: 2
samee i wanna see their pap pics but doubt any paparazzi will even bother with lidl & chanel
I know when elle Darby went to the tv award one they caught a few with her in the background I’m sure. Also from others that were with them.

their deffo silent to lower the risk of finding them in someone else’s story and time to edit their pics

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever searched them on Getty lol I thought I’d find pics of them at Brits but found these😭
6D649DA8-8DBA-44D2-8DE0-E178F600D855.png
1DBF754D-C9F6-41DF-B8AD-39DE9EB440F6.png
the colour difference in Cinzias teeth fs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Nah sorry influencers are lit rats getting in everywhere they can these days, like I’ve just seen a pic of that witch Olivia neill looking so utterly tit and miserable on the brits red carpet in the ugliest outfit. Why are they there? None of them have worked for this? Isn’t that an insult to the actual artists on the carpet following their passions who for some have actually fought tooth and nail to be attending events like that? I acc am at the point where I don’t want to consume any entertainment or media because everything is so saturated with fake influencer culture

I mean it all comes down to the fact that the brits is losing relevancy and they’re fighting for their life having to ask z list influencers and love islanders to promote and attend. Way to lose all credibility as an award show

Reactions: 30
GOD HER FIT IS A NIGHTMARE, its giving 2006 prom with those UGLY platforms
IMG_1306.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The shoesssssss wtf 😂 🥴 its giving Frankenstein's wife pls

The dress wasn't a bad choice and looks flattering but of course she had to make it overly tacky with a metallic year 6 pencil case looking clutch bag and hoofs on her feet.
lmaooooo HOOFS 😭😭 i know lidia is gonna top the worst looks tho omfg i’m not ready

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of everything she could’ve worn 😭😭 she basically had an unlimited budget and even could’ve got someone to style her for the night and she went for the most basic dress ever and shoes she probably can’t walk in. She really could’ve done something and didn’t

Reactions: 4
Just listening to the podcast and I’m sorry but Sophia is so weird. They were talking about if they make a fuss about Valentine’s Day and Sophia said she isn’t bothered about it because her ex has never done anything for it so she just doesn’t expect things from it, but then goes on to say he took her to Paris.. okay babes. Anyway cinzia asks her if she enjoyed that trip and she was just sat laughing with no answer as if to say she didn’t, but she then responded ‘oh it was sweet at the time’ like I’m sorry but she’s so bleeping immature. If she was the one who broke up with him as she says why does she continually take the piss and make out it meant nothing to her when it obviously did? Grow up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I understand people renting an outfit maybe as a one off for special occasion but renting Chanel bags weekly just to take pictures in really shows how fake everything is. They are literally renting clothes Just to post pictures… it’s actually so bad when you think about it

Reactions: 45
I understand people renting an outfit maybe as a one off for special occasion but renting Chanel bags weekly just to take pictures in really shows how fake everything is. They are literally renting clothes Just to post pictures… it’s actually so bad when you think about it
Its really bad! So many girls are influenced by instagram and will see these exspensive things and think ‘i’m not doing good enough why dont i have this, why cant i afford to live in london and a house in nottingham’ they waste money and its angin that they don’t care. They also seem like a pair of pussies haha

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I kinda wish they would vlog separately. Would love to see how Sophia acts in Dubai with her man. She doesn't even need to show him, I just want to see if her attitude changes and if she drinks to impress him lol.

Cinzia could have done a 'come on a spa day with me' or something? It's like their brains cant produce any original thoughts or have any decent content ideas

Reactions: 48
I kinda wish they would vlog separately. Would love to see how Sophia acts in Dubai with her man. She doesn't even need to show him, I just want to see if her attitude changes and if she drinks to impress him lol.

Cinzia could have done a 'come on a spa day with me' or something? It's like their brains cant produce any original thoughts or have any decent content ideas
The fact that Cinzia is going to the Brits and there prob won't be a vlog?? But hey maybe we'll get a video of them eating from their carpet next week to make up for it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.