Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers are so quick to jump on bandwagons. I’m 22 with no plans of surgery and no money for it but I already know it really is a given that womens bodies are fashion trends that change all the time, and surgery is a very intricate procedure and may not be perfect? She should’ve took care of it better, embraced her nose as a huge influence on young girls, or done better research. Tired of all these micro celebs being so reckless with something that’s such a big deal. I know everyone here is all for ‘doing what will make you happy’ but there’s no way I agree with normalising surgery and doing it ‘just because’. It has always been a big deal and should be treated as such, you are literally moving the insides of your body around … and for what? A trend that will die out in a year? Obviously some people do actually put a lot of thought and time into it and everyone has there rights but clearly Sophia hasn’t and as an influencer it’s very poor
Sophia mentioned disliking her old nose a lot in the past. I also wouldn’t say nose jobs are “in trend”. If she’d got a face full of filler like Cinzia has then yes I agree but in this instance I think it’s something she considered for a long time

Reactions: 22
The problem i dont think is necessarily the surgeon but wanting a cute button nose when you have a bigger nose is such a bad strategy. You gotta go with what u have like Lady Gaga and just make it straighter but still same height. Now her nose just can’t accept to be small so it goes back to its original size a bit and it’s wonky and not harmonious

Reactions: 10
I also feel really awful for saying this but Sophias nose really does look terrible I personally would go back to where I had it done and complain / have it corrected I really feel for her because nose jobs aren’t cheap too

It has kinda made her eyes droopy too which I do know can be quite common with nose jobs

It just still looks really bulbous at the tip I was so thrilled for her when she first had it done because it did look good but it just seems to have gone a bit dodgy over time
I really don’t think it’s the surgeons fault in this situation. I might be biased because I work in that field but Sophia never really mentioned anything she was doing to care for her nose after a couple of videos into her announcing she’d had it done. It frustrates me when people say things like that about the medical professional and think it’s their fault which sometimes yes they do mess up, but I really don’t think that it’s their fault here. It’s also normally a cosmetic procedure compared to a routine operation or something you actually need for your health where medical professionals may control the aftercare more but i really just get the impression this is Sophia who just stopped giving a tit and didn’t do what she was told to. We can only do so much we aren’t God, if the patient doesn’t take advice on looking after themselves stuff like this will happen, it’s not the surgeons job to check in on her everyday to make sure she’s looking after it. She paid for it, therefore he/she did what he can do medically/cosmetically and the rest is up to her.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think it’s the surgeons fault in this situation. I might be biased because I work in that field but Sophia never really mentioned anything she was doing to care for her nose after a couple of videos into her announcing she’d had it done. It frustrates me when people say things like that about the medical professional and think it’s their fault which sometimes yes they do mess up, but I really don’t think that it’s their fault here. It’s also normally a cosmetic procedure compared to a routine operation or something you actually need for your health where medical professionals may control the aftercare more but i really just get the impression this is Sophia who just stopped giving a tit and didn’t do what she was told to. We can only do so much we aren’t God, if the patient doesn’t take advice on looking after themselves stuff like this will happen, it’s not the surgeons job to check in on her everyday to make sure she’s looking after it. She paid for it, therefore he/she did what he can do medically/cosmetically and the rest is up to her.
I’ve also heard that noses can like shift back to original deviated shapes/ways after the surgery through no fault of anyone. So wonder if that’s also what’s happened

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it may have been mentioned before but Sophia now has a pollybeak deformity. It’s a common complication following nose jobs and can have a few different causes including the surgeon not building up enough tip support. Could also be to do with aftercare but I think it’s hard to say for sure.

A lot of people have to get revision rhinoplasty if they develop a pollybeak and I would be surprised if she didn’t at some point.

Reactions: 12
No hate at all because I have a phat Arab nose myself, but I have never even seen someone with this nose shape naturally? It is just so bizarre
Because they tried to make a ski slop nose when even the post operated nose size wasn’t particularly small

I think it may have been mentioned before but Sophia now has a pollybeak deformity. It’s a common complication following nose jobs and can have a few different causes including the surgeon not building up enough tip support. Could also be to do with aftercare but I think it’s hard to say for sure.

A lot of people have to get revision rhinoplasty if they develop a pollybeak and I would be surprised if she didn’t at some point.
I just googled that and you’re 100% right it looks just like PBD

Reactions: 6
I hope Sophia is happy with her nose now and isn’t receiving negative comments about it.. I wonder if they actually get private messages from trolls at all🤔 It’s sad that she hated her nose for so long and being in the public eye probably just steered her more towards surgery and now if she is still seeing the negativity she must feel so defeated😢 If she is unhappy with it though or has problems with it from knocking it post op, then it seems like a pretty easy issue to fix as long as she looks after it more post procedure! For some reason I feel like it looks completely fine in reality and it’s just easy to see minor imperfections in photos and vids!
From what I have seen and believe, no one ever commented on her nose until she got her nose job. Not in their comments, or here anyway. Maybe she received comments in school, but who didn't about their appearance? Kids can be mean. Not to say she didn't receive trolls. But maybe it was their obsession with celebs and other ig models that made her insecure about it. Either way, I think it's something that was a problem in her head, rather than it being from people commenting.
Even if she didn't do it for the trend, I still think it's a matter of her comparing herself to other women in the media since years ago.

Reactions: 13
From what I have seen and believe, no one ever commented on her nose until she got her nose job. Not in their comments, or here anyway. Maybe she received comments in school, but who didn't about their appearance? Kids can be mean. Not to say she didn't receive trolls. But maybe it was their obsession with celebs and other ig models that made her insecure about it. Either way, I think it's something that was a problem in her head, rather than it being from people commenting.
Even if she didn't do it for the trend, I still think it's a matter of her comparing herself to other women in the media since years ago.
Yes definitely. She did mention that it’s something that has bothered her for a long time and kids at school can be cruel so it obviously would have made her more self consciousness than she already was about it. Any comments that she would have seen, even if not many, would again have confirmed to her that it’s an issue. It would have definitely been a snowball effect over time with little things jumping out to her that wouldn’t even have necessarily been negative but when you perceive something negatively yourself, you will almost take certain comments or situations and put your own false spin on them. I agree the media and ig models would have been another major impact!

Also I wasn’t targeting anyone commenting on here, more so wondering if they perhaps received negative comments on ig photos that maybe they deleted in the past or trolls messaging them privately. They have never really shared that side of being an influencer. Which is good in a way because they shouldn’t be giving them the attention but being an influencer isn’t this perfect and there will always be irrational haters out there🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
To be honest I really think it’s her fault her nose turnt into this. Post nose job care is so important and she’s definitely the type to skip and not take it serious.
As someone who has had one this isn’t her fault. She has poly beak deformity and that’s down to a bad surgeon.

Reactions: 10
Yes definitely. She did mention that it’s something that has bothered her for a long time and kids at school can be cruel so it obviously would have made her more self consciousness than she already was about it. Any comments that she would have seen, even if not many, would again have confirmed to her that it’s an issue. It would have definitely been a snowball effect over time with little things jumping out to her that wouldn’t even have necessarily been negative but when you perceive something negatively yourself, you will almost take certain comments or situations and put your own false spin on them. I agree the media and ig models would have been another major impact!

Also I wasn’t targeting anyone commenting on here, more so wondering if they perhaps received negative comments on ig photos that maybe they deleted in the past or trolls messaging them privately. They have never really shared that side of being an influencer. Which is good in a way because they shouldn’t be giving them the attention but being an influencer isn’t this perfect and there will always be irrational haters out there🥲
I feel for her in that way. Childhood bullying, name calling or traumas is general are the hardest to get over. It really does change a person, no matter how long ago it was, or how old they are now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1107112Sophia’s nose !!? Hate commenting on appearance but what has happened there
Sophia's nose has shifted into something completely different and shouldn't it be fully healed by now so to speak? It's really sad as a nose job is such a big risk and I always thought she looked better pre-nose job but I'm not against it as it was a big insecurity for her. But her after care was tit and she also definitely went to the wrong surgeon which adds to the deformity.. I can see her getting a revision rhinoplasty soon

Also can we appreciate how pretty they both looked back in 2020? before Cinzia's weird horse teeth, no surgeries or filler overload. Social media is such a disease!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Just watched their Amalfi Coast vlog again. So sad to see how much they’ve changed in appearance and character.

Tbf to Lidia, she’s always been annoying so we love a consistent queen ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Never noticed that mole before on Sophia ear, if it's new she should really get that checked out. Also agree her nose seems to have morphed shape

Reactions: 2
Sophia's nose has shifted into something completely different and shouldn't it be fully healed by now so to speak? It's really sad as a nose job is such a big risk and I always thought she looked better pre-nose job but I'm not against it as it was a big insecurity for her. But her after care was tit and she also definitely went to the wrong surgeon which adds to the deformity.. I can see her getting a revision rhinoplasty soon

Also can we appreciate how pretty they both looked back in 2020? before Cinzia's weird horse teeth, no surgeries or filler overload. Social media is such a disease!
They are both glowing here I really enjoyed this era of them tbh, I really really miss Cinzia natural teeth they suited her face sooooo much better and now she seems to have a constant overbite and lisp with these new big teeth

Reactions: 15
When you compare it now to her nose reveal photo you can see she definitely has polybeak.

22A11B64-3CA6-4884-A1C5-004A5E3EE7A7.jpeg

14238138-2BAC-4F1F-A57C-6434403CE698.jpeg

I think the fact she’s never really spoken about the whole process, or spoke about aftercare/healing we’ll not know either - she could have a revision surgery planned for all we know!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I feel like her getting the nose job came out of nowhere too...like she decided she was gonna do it and got it done within the space of a month i wouldn't be surprised if she just went with the first surgeon she found instead of researching surgeons properly

Reactions: 3
When you compare it now to her nose reveal photo you can see she definitely has polybeak.

View attachment 1108642
View attachment 1108641

I think the fact she’s never really spoken about the whole process, or spoke about aftercare/healing we’ll not know either - she could have a revision surgery planned for all we know!
I’m not sure why her and Cinzia are so secretive with their procedures tbh, I think it could actually help us understand why theyve opted to do so much and maybe even help their audience empathise in a way if it is down to serious insecurities. Cinzia especially has become the poster child for this new ambiguous race, fox eye tanned look and I’m ngl I think that massively contributed to her popularity in the last few years. Agreed that Sophia’s nose job came out of nowhere especially because her natural nose was never noticeably bad and actually suited her a lot! Both of them have moulded their looks and personality very strategically - I think Sophia’s nose and Cinzias teeth were hands down the worst changes! They’ve taken away their uniqueness

Reactions: 22
I feel like her getting the nose job came out of nowhere too...like she decided she was gonna do it and got it done within the space of a month i wouldn't be surprised if she just went with the first surgeon she found instead of researching surgeons properly
I’ve always thought the opposite and that her parents or mainly mum would have had a big say in this and would have helped find someone legitimate and I wouldn’t be surprised if they funded it either although Sophia could afford it herself. I just don’t see Fiona letting her get on with it all by herself and think they would have done the research together.

Fiona just generally seems more involved in Sophia’s life than Angie is in Cinzia’s (may be to do with the fact that Sophia is the only girl in the family). I can imagine Cinzia finding random aestheticians online to do her fillers and dentists for her composite bonding (or veneers forgotten which she has had done) and making those decisions alone and based on a few shoddy reviews! Worrying if CinziA ever did get her nose done (not saying there’s anything wrong with it but she’s always editing it into a slope) and who she’d go for as things can go wrong with a good surgeon as it is..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.