Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little distasteful maybe? With their spending habits and not ever publicly supporting a charity or cause but now she will as it’s got a designer label on it?
I remember Molly mae was criticised for a similar clothing item
Of bleeping course this Tory witch would find this aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Could she have rented it? That would make it even worse as she hasn’t even spent the money to support the charity🤮 and is using it for her own gains🥲
Omg she did you’re right! She’s tagged byrotation

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sophia’s balanciaga world food program sweater embarasses me. I’m embarass for her. This is the most embarrassing sweater ive ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sophia’s balanciaga world food program sweater embarasses me. I’m embarass for her. This is the most embarrassing sweater ive ever seen
the thing that gets me is I don’t even think she will know what the world food program is, I honestly think she just thought it looked good or saw someone in it.

Reactions: 20
the thing that gets me is I don’t even think she will know what the world food program is, I honestly think she just thought it looked good or saw someone in it.
Something super bleeping gross about a sweater that alludes to world hunger but it’s over £550 and only 20% of the proceeds are donated by Balenciaga to the world food programme, even though let’s be real it probably cost them nothing to make and their markup is insane anyway. The whole world food programme thing was such virtue signalling imo. Never seen slaz and Chanel try and raise any sort of awareness for any given ongoing social issue so this just confirms she’s a totally tacky witch

• Heart
Reactions: 46
On the new YouTube vid they seem to leave cinzia sis out and the way cinzia snaps at her sis at dinner…. Sophia also cuts off cinzia sister kind of felt sorry for her. Would never treat my sis like that!

Reactions: 2
On the new YouTube vid they seem to leave cinzia sis out and the way cinzia snaps at her sis at dinner…. Sophia also cuts off cinzia sister kind of felt sorry for her. Would never treat my sis like that!
I’d treat my sister like that if my sister was Lidia

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sophia really ordered a carbonara with no meat and was too scared to send it back when it had double meat - yet is bringing out a book on how to be a girl boss 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
And she’s done it
This is hilarious we need to keep predicting what their next moves will be. I'm sure at this rate we could do their job for them. No originality or doing things better.

This picture, Cinzia forever copying Kylie and the can of coke mentions on their vlog was funny. How is that their brand?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And she’s done it
It’s so embarrassing. The went to the mountain and got undressed! In the vlog they said they don’t have snow near the hotel only on the mountains!!

It’s so embarrassing. The went to the mountain and got undressed! In the vlog they said they don’t have snow near the hotel only on the mountains!!
So it means she went up there fully dressed, then got undressed to get a pic and then got dressed again yikes the ultimate ickkk

So it means she went up there fully dressed, then got undressed to get a pic and then got dressed again yikes the ultimate ickkk
Also her braids and the cheap lace of the lingerie make her look like she’s in a very bad village girl p0rnvideo

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Also her braids and the cheap lace of the lingerie make her look like she’s in a very bad village girl p0rnvideo
At least the Karjenners done swimwear she’s literally quickly ripped her clothes off to get the pics in her knickers.

And she’s done it
Mum come pick me up I’m scared Katie Hopkins running around in her pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.