Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else enjoy how much they lowkey can’t stand lidia and take the piss out of her, warms my heart a little

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cinzias teeth are way too big for her face ... They stick out the bottom of her lips so much, makes her look a little buck toothed. Her teeth just constantly hang out of her mouth hahaha

I know Lidia is her sister but they are so catty to her in the vlogs? Why include her if your gunna be a straight up witch to her. Makes her and Sophia both look like stuck up bitchy pricks **which they are**

Reactions: 16
Did they even ski? They just seem to be going up the mountains and getting food everyday?

Reactions: 3
when Sophia said aRnDel and not arendel (from frozen) and lidia corrected her, the look she gave her could’ve killed haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girls used to go on and on about booking a couples skii trip with their boyfriends and a holiday to the sun before Christmas on their podcast. Why did they end up going with Lidl 💀 they never ever ever do what they say they want to do 😬 giving me "this year I'm 10000% doing Princess Jasmine for haloween costume" vibes very bizzare

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i was just having a look at their channel and i forgot how long their videos are?! it explains why i got so into them in lockdown because i had nothing to do all day so had the time to watch them but who has got the time normally to watch videos that long

Reactions: 5
does anyone else enjoy how much they lowkey can’t stand lidia and take the piss out of her, warms my heart a little
I was thinking how can Lidia dare say anything about cinzias lips when hers are lumpy and her bottom lip saggs it’s so heavy with filler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was thinking how can Lidia dare say anything about cinzias lips when hers are lumpy and her bottom lip saggs it’s so heavy with filler 🤣
Honestly the CHEEK of it, same when she said her content was intellectual and 10 mins earlier couldn't think of one single five letter word, the self awareness is ZERO

Reactions: 26
I enjoyed the vlog but I just CANNOT get over the fact they went to a whole ski resort and didn’t ski ONCE ?! These girls literally live for social media and it’s really quite sad - would of been so funny to see them attempting to or learning to ski!

Reactions: 48
Cinzias teeth are way too big for her face ... They stick out the bottom of her lips so much, makes her look a little buck toothed. Her teeth just constantly hang out of her mouth hahaha

I know Lidia is her sister but they are so catty to her in the vlogs? Why include her if your gunna be a straight up witch to her. Makes her and Sophia both look like stuck up bitchy pricks **which they are**
see i think when you see lidia from their perspective on the vlogs she comes across as soooooo annoying but on her own vlogs she is way more tolerable

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think that their YT personality is completely different to their Instagram personality? Obv it’s going to but I was low key cringing when Cinzia was being overly loud in the quiet restaurant and sophie looked like she was so embarrassed 🤣 I couldn’t help but think they act so stush on insta and they are far from that IRL

Reactions: 23
Last spring / summer everyone wanted to be Sophia and Cinzia they were having so much fun and single and vibey but now they’re just boring so sad ! Wish they make a come back

Reactions: 9
Give it a few weeks and Lidia will also get her lips dissolved, copying inspired by her idol Cinzia 🥰✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last spring / summer everyone wanted to be Sophia and Cinzia they were having so much fun and single and vibey but now they’re just boring so sad ! Wish they make a come back
Ngl I think that’s when they low-key started boring me. Even single, they were boring and didn’t do anything remotely entertaining. They went on that Ibiza trip single… all they did was eat and sleep.

Reactions: 9
“sophia? lidia? can one of you come and quickly take a photo of me in the bath for my instagram?? yeah like just the back of my head that’ll look so cool” 🥴 their lifestyle is just so odd, i know many influencers set up pictures like this but for some reason when they do it it’s 10x more obvious that it’s ridiculously staged

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No i'm sorry I am LAUGHING there is a bit in the vlog where they're playing wordle and Sophia says "think of literally ANY five-letter word" and there is a DEATHLY silence for literally 10 seconds until one of them just goes '...pasta?' ahahaha could actually hear the brain cells bouncing off the inside of their skulls
This was the best part, after reading your post and seeing it in their vlog I can't stop laughing🤣 of all the words!! I guess they stayed on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.