Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW these are their private instas im pretty sure, I dont think we’ve posted them before?

9C5FD342-098A-4E5C-8EC4-966F9A0A7C38.jpeg
60F86573-5181-42EA-9701-3ADF50064360.jpeg
85057F00-3C49-42AF-8071-DBBA15724F98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Cinzia and Lidl might be going to the brits tonight?

Reactions: 8
Looks like Cinzia and Lidl might be going to the brits tonight?
how secretive they are with what they’re doing comes off so impersonal and braggy. Like surely they could hype Up their followers about it and then they’d be more excited to see the grid post therefore they’d get more engagement. Instead they just post 🤫🤫🤫 like it’s the Brits it’s not that deep. Take your followers along with youshow which looks you wanna go with or shops you’re renting from, show if you’re nervous/ excited and the journey. Idk I just think their way of influencing is rude.

Reactions: 39
how secretive they are with what they’re doing comes off so impersonal and braggy. Like surely they could hype Up their followers about it and then they’d be more excited to see the grid post therefore they’d get more engagement. Instead they just post 🤫🤫🤫 like it’s the Brits it’s not that deep. Take your followers along with youshow which looks you wanna go with or shops you’re renting from, show if you’re nervous/ excited and the journey. Idk I just think their way of influencing is rude.
The way they act is so inconsiderate of the fact that we helped them get to where they are today :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Hey everyone!! I’ve been a long time reader of these threads and never posted before 🙈

Is cinzia still with her boyfriend do we know for sure? I have my suspicions that they’re not 👀

Reactions: 2
Hey everyone!! I’ve been a long time reader of these threads and never posted before 🙈

Is cinzia still with her boyfriend do we know for sure? I have my suspicions that they’re not 👀
What makes you think they’re not? She still follows him if that means anything and I’m sure she posted about a pizza night over the weekend? Sophia’s away and she has no other friends so it must’ve been with him 🤣

• Haha
Does anyone know what beach club Sophia is at today that she's just posted on her stories?

Does anyone else think it's weird that they only seem to drink alcohol when they're with their boyfriends?? You never see either of them drink anything other than ✨diet coke✨ but as soon as the boyfriends are around there's wine and whatnot. Just comes across as like they either need liquid courage to be around them or they're trying to make themselves out to be people they're not to impress the boys.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.