Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kja3232

jesus, another snapped nail. they must be shit to to have snapped while eating some soup
If I was this Chi nails i'd be so embarrassed and annoyed and stop accepting her custom. Cinzia literally posts a photo in her nail shop, tags her and then in the same day shares a photo of her broken nails. She's done it so many times now. How Chi nails is still taking her on is beyond me but more fool her & looks terrible for her business

Reactions: 41

Poppydaisy

I kinda wish they would vlog separately. Would love to see how Sophia acts in Dubai with her man. She doesn't even need to show him, I just want to see if her attitude changes and if she drinks to impress him lol.

Cinzia could have done a 'come on a spa day with me' or something? It's like their brains cant produce any original thoughts or have any decent content ideas
The fact that Cinzia is going to the Brits and there prob won't be a vlog?? But hey maybe we'll get a video of them eating from their carpet next week to make up for it 😍

• Haha

nm27$&

the comments saying “Kylie Jenner vibes” like she didn’t copy everything down to the folded sweater sleeve

• Haha

saweetie

Chatty Member
the execution of the kylie looks are always so poor it’s painful to witness

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
How secretive they are with stuff and going away. Ages ago they'd do sit down hauls of what they've brought, take us shopping, be excited and now it's just last minute, they could do prep with us or show us how they book stuff. Their whole life is one big secret but rely on others to be open and honest. How they were pre pink prada is different to now. Back then it felt casual, but now it's purposely keeping things hidden and its boring the guessing game.

Reactions: 40

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I can’t believe they never really mentioned them presenting this ASOS award until their vlog like this is massive and they’ve shopped on ASOS since they first started you tube you would think they’d be so flattered and excited and proud to be asked that they’d be telling us all as soon as they found out it’s like they literally just share the bare minimum. Like I get privacy is a thing but HELLO? This is an amazing thing to be asked to do in front of all those famous people and big names such good exposure for them too. Like even after the award is presented and their back at the table they just don’t seem like they wanna be there like why can’t these girls just have fun and let lose every once in a while ?!

Zefron

Came up on my tiktok
Who remembers when they went to the Ariana Grande concert with Lullabellz and spent the whole video complaining about how heavy their hair was and literally slagging it off non stop at the end of the video. I’m surprised the brand wanted to work with them again as it made me think I’d never buy from there!
Anything for the money...

doodlebug

VIP Member
Agree and interesting to see how generous cinzia is as opposed to Sophia. From making most the food to offering her shower gel. Sophia comes across as such a stuck up bitch.
I thought this too. Cinzia just seems like a sweet person. She always treats her sisters nicely when it’s their birthdays and it was clear that she had bought all the food they cooked. Meanwhile Sophia is over here like don’t take too many sips of my expensive oat milk.

treelaptop

VIP Member
Looks like Cinzia and Lidl might be going to the brits tonight?
how secretive they are with what they’re doing comes off so impersonal and braggy. Like surely they could hype Up their followers about it and then they’d be more excited to see the grid post therefore they’d get more engagement. Instead they just post 🤫🤫🤫 like it’s the Brits it’s not that deep. Take your followers along with youshow which looks you wanna go with or shops you’re renting from, show if you’re nervous/ excited and the journey. Idk I just think their way of influencing is rude.

Reactions: 39

hellokitty78

Omg whoever said Sophia gives off stingy energy was so right. In the noodles vid Sophia drinks some oat milk to calm the spice, says it's soothing and passes to Cinzia then snaps "don't waste my oat milk, it's expensive" :sick: Ma'am you're wearing a Rolex

Also how does one 'waste' oat milk that they've actually drunk? Also she's your best friend... and is drinking because she's in pain from the spicey noodles. Yet you're only allowing her a sip? It's fucking oat milk. Sorry I know it's not that deep this has just really given me the ick 😂

What the fuck she’s soooo embarrassing hahahah, not money smart enough to rent her empty home but god forbid cinzia pour out 10 pence of oat milk

Literally as you said girl is wearing a fucking Rolex. That’s precisely why I don’t give a fuck about Sophia’s “relatable” photo dump, because she’s not relatable and no amount of candid posts will make her relatable. She’s a self righteous twat. Also i would love to know if they give any sort of money to charity. Not saying they do or don’t but I just cannot see them being the type. I mean I’ve said it before but never even seen them care about a social cause so I just doubt it.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been mentioned but they said they both met they're boyfriends on Hinge which I found really surprising! They were both actively looking for a man themselves even though they went all anti-men and loVe bEing SingLE on us lmao they're such strange people.

Also can we talk about how dry af their ski tripped looked, they gave us duplicated looks in rented outfits.... the fungus boots took me out too :sick: 😂

• Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
So the girls went to Asos beauty awards tonight. Just seen on Sophia’s stories. Posted waaaay after the event was over ofc. They also presented an award! Why is everything so hush hush with those two recently?! So bizzare.
They need time to edit their pics 🙃

• Haha