Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion - Last Xmas Gem gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
My super quick breakfast yesterday consisted of a couple of Celebrations from the staff room and some mini cheddars I found in my boot 🤣. Not a perfectly fanned apple and some painstaking blueberry placements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I used to really like Gemma, I thought she was beautiful and always put together really well but I started to feel bad sometimes when I looked at her. Every day she leaves the house perfect, I used to be like I’d ran through a hedge.
I watched a make up live once and she showed what she used to do her make up and I looked at my primer, foundation, powder, blusher & mascara (which are all expensive) and thought I wouldn’t even know where to start putting on all of that never mind pay for it all.
I would say I have a really well paid job but I can’t afford to spend the way she does and it made me question what I was doing wrong. I know it’s probably a bit of jealousy as well but I do think these influencers need to think about how they make people feel.
Declare those #AD, declare when they are getting a discount, show that they are not buying those gifted items & be genuinely happy and show they are grateful for everything they receive, it might make people feel that wee bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Gemma has, wait for it ... 4 pairs of trousers! 4 pairs! Gemma you mad bastard you need to calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

skintsocks

VIP Member
What happened to flower Friday? 🙊👋🖕
Probably having flower Saturday as she's so overwhelmed and exhausted. She'll be able to face the florist tomorrow after oat pancakes with that all important 1 tsp of melted nutella that she can seemingly spread over the entire length of the M6.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I want a Colin now 🐛!
I don’t really see the point of paying ££ for a professional cake if parties are cancelled. I suppose she wants to take photos then drop slices off at families houses wrapped in hessian with a sprig of lavender on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s a bit disturbing how she infantilises Olivia. I wonder what she’ll be like if/when Olivia moves out for uni.
She’ll probably just be jogging round the campus dropping off handwritten letters wrapped in twine and eucalyptus leaves like a grade A fucking weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

sourorchid

So besides from the sneaky ADs which I agree I’ve come on here because I have finally had enough of one thing in particular...

How fucking miserable she is!

Have you ever known anyone to wish their life away as much as she does? I’m not too sure if she says it as it increases engagement (perhaps everyone’s miserable and wants the weekend too so yep I will like your post cause I agree with you kind of thing). But I’ve come to realise for the time I’ve been following her, easily around 2 years, it’s the same thing. “Longest day ever”. “Is is the weekend yet?”. “It’s Monday. Roll on Friday” etc etc. It’s actually such boring content now and HELLO you get time to run, to fake tan, to fix your house and your Friday flowers, to even take a damn bath and read a whole book in one night.

Try being a nurse, a paramedic, a prison officer, a police officer anyone who works fucking hard, over and above the Monday to Friday 9-5pm at home and THEN tell me what the mondayest Monday feels like.

Sorry. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Slimming. World gem next thread suggestion.
All the small things about me are fakes. Including the fact that I live in the lakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

skintsocks

VIP Member
Was she wearing that dress and heels to do housework? Or was it for when she hand delivered 50,000 homemade afternoon teas and homemade cards by little princess to the elderly in the village yesterday before organising a fly-past and then spending four hours arranging eucalyptus branches and white flowers around Castle Gemma? She’ll have had bunny slippers on by then though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Sorry but it’s not a Birthday without Colin!! Not in our House anyway!! Condescending Knob Head !! Kids don’t care what cake they have, they just want to eat it & enjoy it with their families - they’re not arsed what it looks like for Instagram, which is blatantly all she is arsed about !! It’ll probably be white with fucking fresh flowers on it 🙄🌿🌱🌿🌱 🙊
Although, I’m shocked that she’s not able to knock up a professional grade cake herself, in between working 36 hours a day & reading 6544 books !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Meh

Chatty Member
URGH.
So England re-opened a lot of sectors yesterday. And already perfect Gem has:-

Had a mother daughter day out
Had her hair did
Went for a meal / lunch out
Had a coffee out
Delivered take out to family members
Had a family fun filled Sunday
Been to go ape
Had a picnic in the woods

F*ck off 🖕🏻🖕🏻

To anyone else satisfied they washed their face and brushed their teeth today just ignore Gem. She’s a total dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Irrch

Chatty Member
Exactly. I live in Cumbria but would never claim to be ‘in the lakes’. I honestly always thought she lived in Keswick or consisting or somewhere, not Haverigg!
I thought she lived in low wood bay 😅 in their infinity pool more than I’m in my own bath

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26