Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually her teeth are not as bad as I though they would be considering how much she hides them!

Reactions: 8
Actually her teeth are not as bad as I though they would be considering how much she hides them!
That is because she's used some sort of filter, they're practically brown in real life. OK I've exaggerated lots there, but they're nothing like that. She's the ultimate master of catfishing, I'm so impressed, even her teeth get a massive glow up.
Keeping it real Gem 😂

• Haha
Her life is unlike anyone else that I know !! Alllll the drama always.
We wouldn’t be displaying it on social media. That’s why she’s different. A drama can very easily become a crisis and she milks it !! Poor child. She’ll be so upset to miss out on the dance classes etc. I totally get that as am a mum of a dancer. But there’s no need for this photo. It’s for engagement. All for the likes!! It’s wicked

The latest story. The poor girl is dressed like a 30 something...it is honestly an outfit I would wear and I'm 3x the poor girls age!!

She dresses her like a mini her rather than a child, but in the next breath is doing letters from the elf as if she is 5?!

Reactions: 14
Surely you would start petering out the elf and Santa stuff by 10/11? If anything just to spare your kid some embarrassment/upset. Often wonder if Gemmas just doing it for show rather than her daughters benefit. The 💫 magic of Christmas💫 fits her narrative

Reactions: 10
Surely you would start petering out the elf and Santa stuff by 10/11? If anything just to spare your kid some embarrassment/upset. Often wonder if Gemmas just doing it for show rather than her daughters benefit. The 💫 magic of Christmas💫 fits her narrative
My daughter is the same age, they go along with it. They asked me if Santa was real and I just said ‘do you believe in the magic of Christmas?’ It’s just a bit of fun although I don’t post it on social media as my girls have their own pages (private and monitored by me)

Reactions: 6
I was late to "finding out". Which I think suited my parents as my sister is 2 years younger than me.

However I was 11 or so and kids were openly chatting about asking mum and dad for presents and not even mentioning santa. My face must have given me away and resulted them saying "oh my god you don't still believe in him do you?!?!" That made me realise all might not have been true! Asked my mum when I got home and she was relieved she didn't have to tell me 🤣 she was worried about me starting secondary school still believing.

Turned out my sister already knew and they were keeping up the pretense for me for 1 more year!

Yeah to be fair I don’t have kids so im not sure what the norm is! Fairly sure it was common knowledge last year of primary school but I had younger siblings so didn’t want to burst the bubble 😂

Reactions: 3
My nephew is 10 and I am not sure he really believes it or is playing along because he thinks he won’t get presents. He also has a brother who is younger so maybe keeping it up for him. Maybe he just wants to still believe though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I will tell him before next year though 😂

Reactions: 2
My daughter was told in the summer holidays after primary school. She laughed and said she knew the year before but went along with us. Now with Christmas approaching she’s really upset that she doesn’t believe any more and is pretending she still knows to keep the magical feeling alive - which is kinda sweet but still means she wants the f**king elf!!!!! She’s 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.