Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title made me laugh again this morning, because in the comments of the maternity dress post, she doesn’t know the difference between “there” and “their” ... again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s lost in a world of fiction why doesn’t she understand the correct use of an apostrophe? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow is she really trying to hide adds for whipped cream now 😂 her attempts at hiding them are getting more amusing

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted some stories? I’ve just looked and it’s got ad all over them.
She had the ad totally obscured when I looked earlier by the send message or photo icons, just had a look I think she has deleted one

Reactions: 1
She's definitely deleted some stories. You could barely see 'ad' on them... when quite clearly Elmlea is shouting in my face. Soz, hun. I won't be going out and buying some.

Reactions: 2
She's definitely deleted some stories. You could barely see 'ad' on them... when quite clearly Elmlea is shouting in my face. Soz, hun. I won't be going out and buying some.
I've seen the cream on the vegan pages and VEGAN food blogger use it. I would have bought it because of their recommendation. I feel like Elmlea missed a trick not paying actual vegan people to show it off. Gemma..favourite meal being chilli mac and cheese does not seem genuine with the advert.

But then again she needs that extra pocket money for flower Friday 🌿🌿🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've seen the cream on the vegan pages and VEGAN food blogger use it. I would have bought it because of their recommendation. I feel like Elmlea missed a trick not paying actual vegan people to show it off. Gemma..favourite meal being chilli mac and cheese does not seem genuine with the advert.

But then again she needs that extra pocket money for flower Friday 🌿🌿🙈
Completely agree!! If you're vegan or lactose intolerant, etc. then it's a perfect substitute.. but as you said, why not give it to someone who is vegan/veggie/intolerant and allow them to promote it because surely that's more authentic?

Reactions: 8
Ok, what’s the matter with Colin the caterpillar? He’s bloody delicious! View attachment 133356
I thought this - what a patronising, condescending knob. Of course a shop bought cake wouldn’t do for her little princess, it has to be an elaborate, over the top, custom made cake that will likely go to waste because she’s too stiff to actually eat more than a slice of it. This comment really pissed me off - talk about way to alienate your followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but it’s not a Birthday without Colin!! Not in our House anyway!! Condescending Knob Head !! Kids don’t care what cake they have, they just want to eat it & enjoy it with their families - they’re not arsed what it looks like for Instagram, which is blatantly all she is arsed about !! It’ll probably be white with bleeping fresh flowers on it 🙄🌿🌱🌿🌱 🙊
Although, I’m shocked that she’s not able to knock up a professional grade cake herself, in between working 36 hours a day & reading 6544 books !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was my 30th yesterday and my mother still dropped off a Colin the caterpillar outside my door 😂😂 (actually, it was Connie the caterpillar) I bloody love that cake, cheeky mare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet her girl would LOVE to have a fecking Colin the caterpillar cake that all her friends have talked about but she’s never had!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want a Colin now 🐛!
I don’t really see the point of paying ££ for a professional cake if parties are cancelled. I suppose she wants to take photos then drop slices off at families houses wrapped in hessian with a sprig of lavender on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I want a Colin now 🐛!
I don’t really see the point of paying ££ for a professional cake if parties are cancelled. I suppose she wants to take photos then drop slices off at families houses wrapped in hessian with a sprig of lavender on!
Me too, I would ruin a Colin right now, damn this thread 🤣

She’s just so pretentious. Who even cares or remembers about the cake. Her daughter would def prefer a supermarket one like all kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want a Colin now 🐛!
😂😂.
She is sooo predictable and soooooo boring. THE most boring person on instagram easily. Her photos are also tit, they are tiny and hurt my eyes because everything is so blindingly white.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.