Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement is so low considering how many followers she has. I also noticed she’s turned off messaging on her stories!

Reactions: 5
How do you what their engagement is? I’m so nosey!
I don’t know officially - although I’m sure we could find out?! - but I’m basing it on her last 15 posts or so, she has 144k followers and between 1 and 9 comments per post. That’s around 0.005% of her followers directly engaging with posts. She’s turned off comments on her stories so she’s not getting messages that way.

This woman! Going on about bloody beauty treatments being stopped. My area is one back in partial lockdown. We cant meet other households other than at the park (and 2m distance applies), we can't have folk at our homes. We can go to the pub and to a restaurant, but only with our own household (and yes they are checking this). Id give anything to have my family round, to see my new neice and to cuddle my nephew again. But sorry, princess gem needs her eyebrows and eye lashes maintaining. I wish people would sort their priorities out!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t know officially - although I’m sure we could find out?! - but I’m basing it on her last 15 posts or so, she has 144k followers and between 1 and 9 comments per post. That’s around 0.005% of her followers directly engaging with posts. She’s turned off comments on her stories so she’s not getting messages that way.
632D7B48-27D4-41EB-9B84-A1552765CCC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This woman! Going on about bloody beauty treatments being stopped. My area is one back in partial lockdown. We cant meet other households other than at the park (and 2m distance applies), we can't have folk at our homes. We can go to the pub and to a restaurant, but only with our own household (and yes they are checking this). Id give anything to have my family round, to see my new neice and to cuddle my nephew again. But sorry, princess gem needs her eyebrows and eye lashes maintaining. I wish people would sort their priorities out!
She is an awful woman. People are dying. People are unable to see their children. Sadder still people are unable to see dying relatives. Dying parents unable to see children. She is unreal. nasty and so hard to relate to. I cant quite get her. I used to really love her account. Feel a fool now.

Reactions: 8
She is an awful woman. People are dying. People are unable to see their children. Sadder still people are unable to see dying relatives. Dying parents unable to see children. She is unreal. nasty and so hard to relate to. I cant quite get her. I used to really love her account. Feel a fool now.
I feel exactly the same, she's showing her true colours! She's so wrapped up in herself & her "perfect" world 🙄

Reactions: 11
I used to like her and her sister. Then I thought about all the ridiculous things Gemma does when she knows she shouldn't (running marathons with a dodgy pacemaker et al). The photo on the stretcher to be air-lifted was just unbelievable. She wears swishy swishy white dresses to do the flaming gardening. Her child is a robot. Her sister has gone from being someone likeable doing a really responsible job, with a pretty appearance to a look at me I'm the first woman to have a baby with another woman, cloning herself into her sister with those caterpillar style eyelashes, and a sprinkle of ads (make that ALL the ads and ALL the #twomums b*ll*cks). She's lost her personality. And now, we appear to have two of the Stepford Wives. So fake it's shocking. And I've said this before, but she knows where she can stick flower friday and the endless eucalyptus and slapped monkey faces. Don't even talk about how many emails I get from ESPA these days despite unsubscribing. *and breathe*

*edited because I called her sister a stay at home mum which she isn't, as I think she works in the NHS for which she gets my respect*

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree she is awful for posting about bloody spa treatments being cancelled when people are losing their lives every day due to the virus. And people in the comments complaining about their treatments being cancelled last minute. No offence to English people here but no wonder it's still bad in England when people act like her!

Reactions: 9
What happened to flower Friday? 🙊👋🖕
Probably having flower Saturday as she's so overwhelmed and exhausted. She'll be able to face the florist tomorrow after oat pancakes with that all important 1 tsp of melted nutella that she can seemingly spread over the entire length of the M6.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably having flower Saturday as she's so overwhelmed and exhausted. She'll be able to face the florist tomorrow after oat pancakes with that all important 1 tsp of melted nutella that she can seemingly spread over the entire length of the M6.
She's having fraud Friday instead 🤣

• Haha
I used to like her and her sister. Then I thought about all the ridiculous things Gemma does when she knows she shouldn't (running marathons with a dodgy pacemaker et al). The photo on the stretcher to be air-lifted was just unbelievable. She wears swishy swishy white dresses to do the flaming gardening. Her child is a robot. Her sister has gone from being someone likeable doing a really responsible job, with a pretty appearance to a look at me I'm the first woman to have a baby with another woman, cloning herself into her sister with those caterpillar style eyelashes, and a sprinkle of ads (make that ALL the ads and ALL the #twomums b*ll*cks). She's lost her personality. And now, we appear to have two of the Stepford Wives. So fake it's shocking. And I've said this before, but she knows where she can stick flower friday and the endless eucalyptus and slapped monkey faces. Don't even talk about how many emails I get from ESPA these days despite unsubscribing. *and breathe*

*edited because I called her sister a stay at home mum which she isn't, as I think she works in the NHS for which she gets my respect*
Made me laughhhhh, thanks!

I’m sorry to have ever missed the ambo Stretcher photo. Was it filtered to duck?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.