Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do tell me if I am wrong, as I don’t have a child anywhere near olivia’s age, but is 10 not a little too old to still believe in the tooth fairy???!
I agree tbh. She has posted things like.... "Olivia was up extra early to see if the Easter bunny had been". I have three kids, teenage, primary age and a baby and I think she is a tad too old for all that but hey ho.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before, but I find it so sad that a lovely young girl like Olivia does that closed mouth smile that she’s picked up from her Mum.

Reactions: 13
I’ve liked following the sister Katy in the past but now it seems like she’s jumping at all the #gifted opportunities 😴
Aveeno (R) ambassador now... will she need her own thread soon?

Reactions: 12
I’ve liked following the sister Katy in the past but now it seems like she’s jumping at all the #gifted opportunities 😴
Aveeno (R) ambassador now... will she need her own thread soon?
I thought the same. At least its labelled correctly. Gem is very nifty with the camera she needs to give her pal Fopps some tips

Reactions: 2
Why is the mac on when the keyboard has clearly been trapped behind your food for the whole morning.
And how do you reach the laptop ?
Don’t know why this is bugging me so very much.
🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃View attachment 171560
Does she think people are that dull? Sneaky sneaky advert from the perfect one 🙄🙄🙄 how does her husband stomach her... she must swing from snow white mode to foul mouthed hag pretty quickly IRL I reckon 😄

• Haha
I don’t understand why she stages all of these photos if she’s not earning from it?! Or if she is earning, is It part of her job to just promote this perfect lifestyle?! It’s so bizarre. Like you say, why would you be arsed?!

Exactly / pic on the worktop, then pic on the bed quilt all made lovely. Pic in front of the laptop then pic on the bath.
Post different ones every day. Just why why why. I don’t see the reason

Reactions: 3
Probably because she’s had a slice of toast or a bowl of Cheerios and that wouldn’t fit into the aesthetic of the ’gram.

• Haha
Of course the princess gets the first appointment her salon has when opening. I’m just jealous because my hair appointment is on Tuesday 😂

Didn’t she say she worked with Go Ape on LinkedIn, shouldn’t it be declared? Also Andrew, she’s teasing everyone!

Reactions: 6
Why is the mac on when the keyboard has clearly been trapped behind your food for the whole morning.
And how do you reach the laptop ?
Don’t know why this is bugging me so very much.
🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃🙈🌿🙈🍃View attachment 171560
It’s yet again another sneaky ad for Espa products I think! And again today, all her stories are at Go Ape (clearly making a point of including the husband this time) but nothing marked as an ad or aff link, yet her LinkedIn clearly states she works/has worked with them. THESE are the reasons she has the lifestyle/can afford to buy the things she does ~ all the money she makes from undeclared bloody ads! Also I would say I don’t think the person who was sticking up for her earlier is Gemma, the grammar and spelling was too good 😂

URGH.
So England re-opened a lot of sectors yesterday. And already perfect Gem has:-

Had a mother daughter day out
Had her hair did
Went for a meal / lunch out
Had a coffee out
Delivered take out to family members
Had a family fun filled Sunday
Been to go ape
Had a picnic in the woods

F*ck off 🖕🏻🖕🏻

To anyone else satisfied they washed their face and brushed their teeth today just ignore Gem. She’s a total dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.