Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesnโ€™t know if itโ€™s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok, that makes more sense!
I donโ€™t think coming from Liverpool that either of them would be from our Bootle. There is nothing against Bootle or Liverpool as Iโ€™m from there but Iโ€™m not so far up my own arse itโ€™s sickening as good old Gem. The woman would be laughed out of there...

Reactions: 3
Her poor daughter is wearing a bemused smile sat on that bike..you can see she's thinking - here we bleeping go again ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’ we feel you hun โœ‹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her daughter is best friends with her toy giraffe? Gosh that kid will be mocked when she is older for all the crap her mum posts. Itโ€™s weird

Reactions: 10
To quote Gem herself, thank the flower gods!! Flower Friday has happened guys ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŒฑ itโ€™s just been one of those weeks, man down ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It does not suit her upper body at all. It's really tight under her arms!

Reactions: 3
Was she wearing that dress and heels to do housework? Or was it for when she hand delivered 50,000 homemade afternoon teas and homemade cards by little princess to the elderly in the village yesterday before organising a fly-past and then spending four hours arranging eucalyptus branches and white flowers around Castle Gemma? Sheโ€™ll have had bunny slippers on by then though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She'd be a lot more relatable if she spoke about the imperfections. I can't relate to her.
I can agree with this. Then it got me thinking that we all embellish somewhat on social media. For example, I donโ€™t ever really publish anything that deep to give balance to my profile such as having a row with my partner as I prefer to keep it light so I wonder if as the following grows so does the embellishment?!

Reactions: 5
Gemma is the sort of person who likes to think that even her farts smell of lenor and she will keep up that pretence at all costs, until the day she dies and someone has to get a grinder to take her makeup off and we see the real Gemma.

• Haha
Iโ€™ve got that asos dress... in NON maternity. WHY would she buy the maternity version when they do it in normal range too (and Iโ€™m pretty sure it also came in petite), sheโ€™s tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve got that asos dress... in NON maternity. WHY would she buy the maternity version when they do it in normal range too (and Iโ€™m pretty sure it also came in petite), sheโ€™s tapped
Are you Welsh? I am and I always say "tapped" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She really is, yet makes a point of saying she bought the next size down? How about she just buys a regular one, in her actual size and she STFU! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.