Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the hair dressers again!! What the hell can she be having done now 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has more money than sense

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Of course she's done a reindeer shaped run today. God she is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she's done a reindeer shaped run today. God she is insufferable
She makes the most simple things sound like a chore. Sprinkling glitter how the f*ck would that even make a Christmas Eve list.

It’s a bit disturbing how she infantilises Olivia. I wonder what she’ll be like if/when Olivia moves out for uni.

It’s a bit disturbing how she infantilises Olivia. I wonder what she’ll be like if/when Olivia moves out for uni.
She’ll probably just be jogging round the campus dropping off handwritten letters wrapped in twine and eucalyptus leaves like a grade A bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone ever read or watched “Sharp Objects”? The mother in there has an absolutely perfect child, who she keeps like a child and thrives off her being unwell...I honestly get those vibes from her!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.