Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lipgoss

As mentioned, she barely ran it. Her Strava is public and shows her pace as 13 mins 33 secs per mile. For context, I class myself as a very average, on the slower side runner, and tend to hit about 10mins per mile. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to take away from anyone that runs/ran the marathon/other races at a similar pace to Gemma AT ALL, because it's still a huge achievement and well done to anyone that slogs it out for that long, BUT she makes out like she's Paula bloody Radcliffe and it gets right on my tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

skintsocks

VIP Member
I almost forgot it is flower bloody friday. Of course, I always go for a hike, do 4 million more things than everyone else, and then walk around the house in a little white lace dress on my day off, clutching a ton of flowers. Don’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
It was my 30th yesterday and my mother still dropped off a Colin the caterpillar outside my door 😂😂 (actually, it was Connie the caterpillar) I bloody love that cake, cheeky mare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Gemgemgemgem

Thread suggestion: slimming world gem...drama again.

Or slimming world gem always reading and running, cat fishing, scamming and ultimately cunning.

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
This shit pisses me off more than it should. She sounds illiterate. ‘As ever... lasagne............’ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Embarrassment.
Cause it’s bullshit.
‘not compromised - 6 syns for the whole thing’
Fuck off - I consume more then 6 syns in cheese while I am making a lasagne !!

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
Oh look she just ran a marathon without doing any training and a pace maker 👏🏼👏🏼 Well done you absolute tool 🙄

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I find it so weird when she takes a selfie with her daughter she only gets about 30% of her own face in. Imagine, god forbid, she died and all her daughter has are these fucking weird smirky photos of the bottom corner of her mothers face, filtered through about 19 filters and grainy as fuck. I hope she doesn’t die of course, like actually god forbid, but these photos are bloody ridiculous. Just take a picture cuddling your kid grinning ear to ear caked in mud like a regular mum. This quest for perfection is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DoubleTrouble1712

Her spelling and grammar makes me want to cry. I asked her about working with THG and her various shady ads and was immediately blocked 💁🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
She’s spent over £100 on leggings to stay in. Good job of hiding the price and your size 🙄.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I came on just to say that. Who the hell dresses like that to walk about the house 🤦🏽‍♀️
The same sort of prick who adorns everything in eucalyptus leaves.... must be lockdown getting to me cause I'm finding her more irritating than a thong that's 3 sizes too small 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I still have 5 pages to catch up on but I need to post:
How come every fucking year she attempts to go blonde, which ruins her hair, before she eventually acknowledges this and returns to brunette?! Every time! It’s as predictable as her emojis and being lost in shitty books that take 3 minutes to read.

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

...and she says the breakfast is 'just a super quick.....'. No fuck off Gemma, you spent at least 20 mins organising your thinly sliced apple slices and blueberries, before standing on a chair to take a picture of it. All for instagram. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Are the false eyelashes too heavy or caked in mascara that she can’t keep her eyes open? This smug looks really gets my goat 🐐
She looks stoned... imagine it 😆😆😆 herb Friday instead of flower Friday... I did wonder about all the stupid 🙊🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 18