Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but obviously the cake isn't for Olivia... It's for Gem to photograph then probably throw away without being eaten or like someone said above, given away to family but not without taking a photo first of course 🌿🕊

Reactions: 11
So interesting she wants to get in the lake... you know the one that is miles away from where she lives. Honestly she would have people think you could jump off her own pier into her lovely lake ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I follow both her sister and sister in law on insta and what really interests me is that the SIL is back at work on the ship. She posted about her 6 month break from work was over and she was back. Now the baby is only 3 months old and I’m sure she was born about a month early? Why would you take the last 4 months of your wife’s pregnancy off And have to go back when the baby would have been 2 months old if she’d gone full term?

Reactions: 5
I follow both her sister and sister in law on insta and what really interests me is that the SIL is back at work on the ship. She posted about her 6 month break from work was over and she was back. Now the baby is only 3 months old and I’m sure she was born about a month early? Why would you take the last 4 months of your wife’s pregnancy off And have to go back when the baby would have been 2 months old if she’d gone full term?
My brother works on ships and it may be that’s the way the contract fell. You don’t get paid whilst off ship so unless you have some hefty savings you can’t stay off too long. He does short contracts (10wks on, 10wks off). I suppose if COVID wasn’t around they would all be back on the ship as you can take your partner and children.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh ok, thank you for explaining. I wasn’t aware of how it worked. I presumed she’d taken a 6 month leave - some maternity too I guess, and it was weird that she wasn’t home for much of the babies first months

Reactions: 2
I almost forgot it is flower bloody friday. Of course, I always go for a hike, do 4 million more things than everyone else, and then walk around the house in a little white lace dress on my day off, clutching a ton of flowers. Don’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I almost forgot it is flower bloody friday. Of course, I always go for a hike, do 4 million more things than everyone else, and then walk around the house in a little white lace dress on my day off, clutching a ton of flowers. Don’t you?
Always 🤣

• Haha
Yes but obviously the cake isn't for Olivia... It's for Gem to photograph then probably throw away without being eaten or like someone said above, given away to family but not without taking a photo first of course 🌿🕊
Not that Gem would eat it, too many syns 🤪

• Haha
Ahhhh ok, thank you for explaining. I wasn’t aware of how it worked. I presumed she’d taken a 6 month leave - some maternity too I guess, and it was weird that she wasn’t home for much of the babies first months
And wasn’t Katy very ill towards the end of pregnancy? She had a pacemaker fitted in the last few weeks didn’t she? I’m guessing the wife took some time then and rolled it into leave for the baby?

Reactions: 2
Does it bug anyone else when she pretends she is ‘such a rebel’ having wine for tea 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me she’s not wearing that one sleeved top just to work from home?! She looks like she’s ready for a night out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me she’s not wearing that one sleeved top just to work from home?! She looks like she’s ready for a night out 🙈
and a face full of make up. She needs a bleeping day off of trying so hard.
I’d love to see her fall from grace !!!

• Haha
Does it bug anyone else when she pretends she is ‘such a rebel’ having wine for tea 🙄🙄🙄
For someone who's so busy,🤐🤔 how does she have time for the utter bollocks she comes up with 😄 Her white bungalow, her flowers, maternity dresses, the running, the posing.. what a cringy fanny 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All weekend people have been learning, reading up on, shining lights to racial injustice in USA and here in UK.

Then Gem is whipping out with her same old content; flower Friday, lake windemere Saturday, blah blergh bleh.

She’s the type of“insta/influencer” who needs to get in the bin.

• Heart
Gemma has, wait for it ... 4 pairs of trousers! 4 pairs! Gemma you mad bastard you need to calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.