Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s spent over £100 on leggings to stay in. Good job of hiding the price and your size 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the opposite of trying to hide it - she’s showing off! Lululemon are v expensive & she knows anyone looking will know that. Very tacky.

Reactions: 9
Went on the Lululemon site, it’s sold in American sizing so USA 6 is UK 10. I know she’s excessive so going down to a UK 6 wouldn’t have surprised me.

One minute she wants Olivia to be the sweet singing 6 year old then the next day she’s in a salon having her hair curled like she’s 16 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s always showing the price of things or posting stories ‘look what I bought’ it’s honestly pretty sickening. She’s such a thirsty show off 🥵

Reactions: 10
OF COURSE she had to deliver a roast and WINE To her mum. duck off little mis (fake) perfect.

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad to see others think the same as me 😂it literally must be so tiring to try and be ‘that perfect’ all the time. Completely agree that she is such a show off as well as a massive martyr

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.