Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes just found it online! The prison is basically in her back garden lol. I love how she changed it. The outside before was shocking. Looked like a old community centre.

160k down south where I am would get me a nice little studio flat 😔
Does she leave little baskets with leaves and cookies and tit in for the prisoners I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she leave little baskets with leaves and cookies and tit in for the prisoners I wonder?
Round the prison doing Espa facials on the low security prisoners.

Everyone... even convicted criminals.... deserves to feel.... like it’s flower Friday 🙊🌿🌿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I know the area and it’s a typical northern town. Houses are very cheap. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery and people are very lucky with the natural surroundings and there aren’t many tourists. However, there isn’t much going on and the actual Lakes is not ‘just on her doorstep’. It’s still a considerable drive away.
I find her very pretentious the ways she talks about the area, but then everything is for the gram and her page is more of a business than real life. Nobody can possibly be that perfect and it would actually make me feel a bit sick trying to be that perfect ALL the time. Some of the best moments in life are when things are unplanned, go wrong, messy and real. It’s a shame if she can’t freely experience that, if she can’t let go occasionally. But then I don’t feel sorry for her as it’s her life and her choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why but I pictured her in something very different than a bungalow 🤷🏽‍♀️
I had a look at it online. It's a nice enough bungalow but the way she goes on and stages everything you'd think she lived in a stately home 😂😂 so pretentious!

Reactions: 9
Its really not a very nice part of Cumbria as I'm from there. The houses are so cheap it's crazy. This area is the rough bit so even cheaper 😬
Me too.... gotta have a chuckle at how she portrays the area! Defo not a nice party which is why she only shows the shore or her ‘beach’ also she wants people to think she lives on the shores of the lake at the lowood... miles away from her actual house

I know the area and it’s a typical northern town. Houses are very cheap. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery and people are very lucky with the natural surroundings and there aren’t many tourists. However, there isn’t much going on and the actual Lakes is not ‘just on her doorstep’. It’s still a considerable drive away.
I find her very pretentious the ways she talks about the area, but then everything is for the gram and her page is more of a business than real life. Nobody can possibly be that perfect and it would actually make me feel a bit sick trying to be that perfect ALL the time. Some of the best moments in life are when things are unplanned, go wrong, messy and real. It’s a shame if she can’t freely experience that, if she can’t let go occasionally. But then I don’t feel sorry for her as it’s her life and her choices.
Could not agree more!!!

Reactions: 6
34 miles between her and Low Wood Bay...and they’ve got a membership?!? Why?!?
The quickest route is showing 56 minutes, why bother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got to give her some credit, it does look good. That kitchen is my dream!
However, her being so put together all the time is making me feel like a right frump. Shower and a quick blow dry is all I can face during lockdown

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look a great house - bit like one up from a mobile home. It’s cheap but the amount she spends on Jo Malone / flower Friday - she could get somewhere nicer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.