Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow that damage to her blonde hair 😱 I’m shocked she posted that pic. Not very picture perfect. Didn’t she only get it done a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 5
I think she looks lovely (and happy) in the sitting down wedding pics. There’s just something I just can’t put my finger on (why all the hiding etc)

as is it just me or.... in the recent espa pics and videos does she just highlight one half of her face?
100000% better in the gypsy wedding pics at least she looked to be a genuine fake then 🍃🙈🌿
Jesus Christ she’s gone overboard baking with ra slice for powder.

LIGHT STROKES WITH A FLUFFY BRUSH! 😱😱😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
BC2904C2-47BF-47B1-8894-8ADCCDAB5626.png

Who could be fucked organising your apple like this to impress a load of strangers on the internet?!!! What psychological issues and need for approval would you need to have to go to these lengths?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
...and she says the breakfast is 'just a super quick.....'. No duck off Gemma, you spent at least 20 mins organising your thinly sliced apple slices and blueberries, before standing on a chair to take a picture of it. All for instagram. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My super quick breakfast yesterday consisted of a couple of Celebrations from the staff room and some mini cheddars I found in my boot 🤣. Not a perfectly fanned apple and some painstaking blueberry placements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I still have 5 pages to catch up on but I need to post:
How come every bleeping year she attempts to go blonde, which ruins her hair, before she eventually acknowledges this and returns to brunette?! Every time! It’s as predictable as her emojis and being lost in crappy books that take 3 minutes to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 333878
Who could be fucked organising your apple like this to impress a load of strangers on the internet?!!! What psychological issues and need for approval would you need to have to go to these lengths?!
I still have 5 pages to catch up on but I need to post:
How come every bleeping year she attempts to go blonde, which ruins her hair, before she eventually acknowledges this and returns to brunette?! Every time! It’s as predictable as her emojis and being lost in crappy books that take 3 minutes to read.
Let me summarise the last five pages for you....me,me,me,me,me,me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 333878
Also from Gemma's post, she doesn't live in the South lakes, haverigg/million is Copeland. Not any part of the lakes they are 13 miles from coniston

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also from Gemma's post, she doesn't live in the South lakes, haverigg/million is Copeland. Not any part of the lakes they are 13 miles from coniston
Yeah I thought this. Haverigg 😂 defo not the lakes as people know it. Cumbria yea... lakes no

Reactions: 12
I find it bizarre she’s so intent on capturing the perfect picture of her food all the time. The lengths of standing on chairs to snap it is too much for me, you’re 32/33(?) and a mother - grow up

Reactions: 11
This is the month of wedding anniversary and birthday as well isn’t it? Bracing myself for all the perfect photos 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably wants to hide that she lives down the way from a prison 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.