Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the trend of putting pics of your upset heartbroken child on the gram! Poor girl has red eyes from crying and is trying to sleep... taking a picture is weird enough but posting it to IG is ever weirder!

Reactions: 25

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Here it is I remember taking a screengrab and texting it to a friend at the time

WHO TAKE A PHOTO ON A STRETCHER!?

0FB44A15-12AB-47E7-8C93-8356E087FE5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Instagrime

Ok, what’s the matter with Colin the caterpillar? He’s bloody delicious! View attachment 133356
I thought this - what a patronising, condescending knob. Of course a shop bought cake wouldn’t do for her little princess, it has to be an elaborate, over the top, custom made cake that will likely go to waste because she’s too stiff to actually eat more than a slice of it. This comment really pissed me off - talk about way to alienate your followers!

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

BC2904C2-47BF-47B1-8894-8ADCCDAB5626.png

Who could be fucked organising your apple like this to impress a load of strangers on the internet?!!! What psychological issues and need for approval would you need to have to go to these lengths?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Runforestrun

VIP Member
We need a new thread and I don’t know how to make one!!
Her Husband was a pe teacher at a school but then left after ‘becoming close’ to the headteacher from what I understand. This would have been last year when people we speculating that they had split as I think she wasn’t wearing her ring anymore. They are together again now and have been doing lots of work to the house.
He’s actually a nice bloke, I’m shocked he’s married to her actually as she seems so far up her own arse!

• Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
I used to like her and her sister. Then I thought about all the ridiculous things Gemma does when she knows she shouldn't (running marathons with a dodgy pacemaker et al). The photo on the stretcher to be air-lifted was just unbelievable. She wears swishy swishy white dresses to do the flaming gardening. Her child is a robot. Her sister has gone from being someone likeable doing a really responsible job, with a pretty appearance to a look at me I'm the first woman to have a baby with another woman, cloning herself into her sister with those caterpillar style eyelashes, and a sprinkle of ads (make that ALL the ads and ALL the #twomums b*ll*cks). She's lost her personality. And now, we appear to have two of the Stepford Wives. So fake it's shocking. And I've said this before, but she knows where she can stick flower friday and the endless eucalyptus and slapped monkey faces. Don't even talk about how many emails I get from ESPA these days despite unsubscribing. *and breathe*

*edited because I called her sister a stay at home mum which she isn't, as I think she works in the NHS for which she gets my respect*

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Her daughters smile, or lack thereof, in her P6 and P1 photos actually break my heart, she’s given that kid a complex about smiling with teeth, it’s awful. Kids should be grinning ear to ear, showing off those gappy teeth and generally looking like children not looking like some sick kid from an old novel about the war.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Wow such multi tasking. She is using a laptop and a phone and drinking wine while burning a candle! Did you know she’s a mother too? God she is sooooo going to burn out #mandown

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I think Gemma just wants to do it for content and engagement!
Look the naughty elf has spilt my espa products, swipe up for my affiliate link!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Ah poor Gemma- not enough time to open her parcel but enough time to take a picture of it unopened, add it to Instagram and tell everyone how she's too busy to open it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mingbag

Who wakes their child up at 6.30 AM so they (Gemma) can go for a run and make them cycle alongside? But it’s her PE lesson... despite the fact the husband is meant to be a PE teacher 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Irrch

Chatty Member
Myself, like so many before me have posted on here that she was a nicer instagrammer !
someone who has maintened her weight loss with sw (no issue with people whogain weight just shifty hiders *cough* consultants)

we said she was a breath of fresh air that she wasn’t so in your face and seemed to only post things she buys and likes (remember all the jo malone from her wedding)!

then someone posts her linked in where she described herself as having a massive organic Instagram - the way she will sell herself to company’s to show she doesn’t buy followers / has followers that are engaging aka WORK WITH ME GUYS !
I felt so naive I almost booked a Kate and Toms stay that a group had gone on for a ‘girls trip’ well no it wasn’t a genuine girls trip it was a free for all PRESS TRIP that they went on and posted (like many of these products) because it was part of a contract rather than genuine love for the product.
In her own words:

2F8FA1A1-95FD-46E0-ACE9-05F35873851F.jpeg

while I admit I don’t know the ins and outs ofthe influencer role it is blatantly obvious to most that it is very big reward for very little effort. Let’s face it: a picture or story, however you style it up or have to faff your pictures you are being paid a 4 figure sum forsomething that that’s 10 seconds - at the very max 10 minutes.
Least you could do is be transparent with your followers and DECLARE WHERE IT IS AN AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

OffPlanForLife

I'm a nurse, there's no ICU tent at races, just a standard medical tent, if you need hospital then you're taken to hospital, ICU tent is something she's made up. And also, a cracked pelvis can be extremely serious, I doubt if it were true she would be on bedrest not running bloody marathons. Such a martyr, if I caught her taking selfies while a an emergency team were tending to her I'd tell her off.

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Defo still married 👀
Obviously when you marry a person who has a child from another relationship you take on the person and the child as yours, but I think it's so so lovely how much Olivia adores her step dad and how much he adores her (I'm trying to word this correctly as I don't want to trigger or offend so I hope it makes sense haha). I don't know why but how he's holding her hand has made me so emotional (pmt-ing like a lunatic here haha).