Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Was that email a sales pitch or a diary entry? 😂. The way she goes you’d swear she was 13yo and met a boy on a family holiday and they kissed after the kids club 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She will be fine on the tube with the 50kg bag. Sure isn't she bigger and stronger then all other girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Miss_cici

Those emails are gas, everytime I read them I'm unsure if it's real or if one of our clever Tattlers wrote it.
They're too close to satire at this stage 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 63

brandambassador

VIP Member
Feel like ye will laugh at me but she was on the zoom to me. I just wanted to know could I cut my food cals to 200 & use 2400 cals a day for alcohol x

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Nataly7

“Am I hungover or do I do I just need to wash my hair and teeth?”

this must be put to vote for thread #40 title for sure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

coopdeloop

Yeah the recording the driver really doesn’t sit right with me. I’m sure she hasn’t asked for his consent.. he sounds perfectly pleasant and polite?

People cannot give off about trolls and then bring some bystander into their content, especially with ill intent, without informing them. I’d be mortified if I was the driver, just doing my job and some twunt tries to make a show of me. She’s trying to make her followers think negatively about the poor man, why I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

TereseG

So let me get this straight - She treated her family to shite accommodation away from all the action, met a fella on the second night(?) her family were there and rode him sideways for the remainder of the holiday, ditching her family in the shithole back in the desert and booked in to a fancy hotel (the Wyndhamn) to be nearer to her 'holiday' romance?!?!? Spent the rest of the holiday getting sloshed and missed out on all the family activities over those days. Am I getting that right?!? Raisin and her fella left the same day as Slobbers. We didn't see anything of the rest of the family after Sunday. Jesus, I am mortified for her. It's a classic case of the chaos of an alcoholic's life.

The whole Sonny episode springs to mind. You would think that she'd have enough life experience underlined enough self help books now to not make such a gobshite of herself for a fella. I'd say your man is still scratching from his 'holiday romance'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56