Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I forgot about that - as has Siobhan judging from the amount of drinking she's done 😵

Wait for the "I'm so glad I didn't change my priorities for this competition because my priority was having fun in AD" post, after she gets flattened in that competition.
Hugely disrespectful to the sport that she supposedly adores.

Reactions: 12
So Laura spent her day at the track. Meeting George Russell. Watching the BF do his thing.

While it looked like Siobhan’s whole family are gone and she’s just hanging out with random people to pass the time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hugely disrespectful to the sport that she supposedly adores.
She said it herself. She's bigger and stronger than all the other girls therefore doesn't feel training is necessary.

In the real world those of us who have done any sport at a decent level know how important the right preperation and training is both physically and much more importantly PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

She's never been a proper athlete and does not have a breeze! She is throwing serious shade at her opponents and I hope she is smashed all the way back to Swords!

So Laura spent her day at the track. Meeting George Russell. Watching the BF do his thing.

While it looked like Siobhan’s whole family are gone and she’s just hanging out with random people to pass the time.
Haha Shiv will be raging. Laura will find her stuff outside the door in Clapham after she returns from her next flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on Instagram or tattle in a few days so might have missed this but the way she went on about this trip it made it seem like she funded the whole thing for her family, and I know no one actually believed that but they all flew separately from different places at different times etc, there’s no way she paid for all that. If anything she might have paid for the track GP entrance tickets, but I’d say even that’s a stretch??? It seems like they all chipped in accommodation wise, and I doubt she would have bothered paying for everyone’s flights so I’m not sure why she phrased it that she’s brought her family to the AD GP??

Reactions: 19
Pays 64 quid for 2 G&Ts.

Wears the same filthy +1 year old runners for training and going out.

Because, you know living differently.

Shiv is an ocean of contradictions.
Well that she is but honestly I think in this case it’s the alcohol. Will complain about a €4 coffee at GCD but would pay €64 no bother for alcohol. Says something doesn’t it 😬
Thread title:
Money talks, wealth whispers, siobhan screams
Brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 13
She is gonna be on the biggest downer when she gets back to London.

Reactions: 15
It's fantastic to see with all her different hats and hungrybum pick me videos she got none of the F1 access to the pit lane she desperately was longing for.

I reckon Laura's BF knows she is pure false.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's fantastic to see with all her different hats and hungrybum pick me videos she got none of the F1 access to the pit lane she desperately was longing for.

I reckon Laura's BF knows she is pure false.
I’m delighted at that. From looking at his page - he can get people access. But I’d say you’re given a certain amount of passes and choose when to use them. Delighted Siobhan didn’t get into the pits.

She will now spend Dec - Mar either trying to become best mates with him (not understanding that just cause there’s no races dosent mean he’s not working) or trying to convince Laura to do another one next year and get them pit passes 😂.

Reactions: 14
So she did yoga once and went to gum twice and rest of time drinking eating and showing hungry bum. What was the 50 kg for. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she did yoga once and went to gum twice and rest of time drinking eating and showing hungry bum. What was the 50 kg for. ..
She also wore more or less the exact 4 ot 5 outfits we said she would.

Stupid embarrassing flex for nothing.

Last seen wobbling on a stool by herself filming her margs and the fountains (twice because she clearly forgot she posted the first one).

This trip looked awful from start to finish.

Reactions: 23
She also wore more or less the exact 4 ot 5 outfits we said she would.

Stupid embarrassing flex for nothing.

Last seen wobbling on a stool by herself filming her margs and the fountains (twice because she clearly forgot she posted the first one).

This trip looked awful from start to finish.
Even if it was in anyway good Shiv has a way of making it look absolutely shite.

She's terrible at this influencing stuff!

Reactions: 8
Could it be for bringing duty free stuff back? 6 bottles of tequila, 5 bottles of gin 4 bottles of champagne, 2 bottles of triple sec and a carton of cigarettes..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could it be for bringing duty free stuff back? 6 bottles of tequila, 5 bottles of gin 4 bottles of champagne, 2 bottles of triple sec and a carton of cigarettes..
This is entirely plausible, Shivoff! (lol...love it)
Good thinking, wtf else would this lush be doing?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.