Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferrari caps packed in the bag.

Eh, is she not a Red bull fan the way she keeps creaming herself over Checo, Max and Christian Horner.

This one doesn't have a clue, she'd jump on any bandwagon the pick me dose of shite. She must be after a Ferrari fan now!!!✌🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she was a big girl last night on her stories at golf thing, and wakes up a size 6. Sure Jan. Doesn't she realise her photos are the ONLY photos in world where she looks strangly slimmer and lean. She's is an embarrassment to the fitness world. Her attitude towards what she looks like is so dismorphic and people are paying (a few) for this advice. Her downfall is already happening and I'm here for it.

This O Hagan trip is going to be comedy gold and for dessert 🍨 we have her fighting Conor Mc Gregor on her return to London baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ and the fake boobs, fake lips and filler. I do think once people start all these procedures to improve something on their body or face, they inevitably see something else and end up looking like TOWIE wannabes.

I wonder what she’d look like without all these enhancements, having just a shower, basic makeup and a blow dry. Probably a lot more attractive, cleaner and far better of financially.
She is smothered in Botox which she should be very grateful for because her face was like the map of Europe back in her early 20s. It goes a long way to hide the sun damage too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is smothered in Botox which she should be very grateful for because her face was like the map of Europe back in her early 20s. It goes a long way to hide the sun damage too.
It's so sly of her, she has never once mentioned her botox or fillers, and like this hoover mentions EVERYTHING. Does she think that it's not noticeable? Yet she is against filters. Why not just admit you,ve had work done. Are her teeth veneers? They look like them. She looks worse now that she did when she looked healthy years ago. I can imagine it's only gonna get worse too. You can't out train or fight time.

I'm so excited for Dubai though. This will be a tit show of pouts and standing with her legs open constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Watch this space when she's in Dubai, she's always getting footage of the brother in law or trying to make fun videos with him..... as in to say "Roisin, your fella likes me more than you". She was at it in France and Alvor.

The bloke just lost his dad and probably won't want any part in her pretend upbeat nonsense with the camera.

I reckon there is some sibling rivalry for sure.

Also wtf does she need 55kg of luggage for. She's using the whole business baggage allowance for the sake of it. Christ on a bike she's an annoyance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watch this space when she's in Dubai, she's always getting footage of the brother in law or trying to make fun videos with him..... as in to say "Roisin, your fella likes me more than you". She was at it in France and Alvor.

The bloke just lost his dad and probably won't want any part in her pretend upbeat nonsense with the camera.

Also wtf does she need 55kg of luggage for. She's using the whole business baggage allowance for the sake of it. Christ on a bike she's an annoyance.
She was kinda the same with Jack, probably reckons the guys would prefer her! Same with Diren when he was with Fliss and no doubt will act like this with Laura's partner!

Reactions: 11

How long is she going for again? I don't come anywhere close to that even when visiting family in the US and bringing treats and gifts over and drugstore shopping back! Often spill over into a 2nd bag when I have that allowance, but tends to be a light one. That is going to be a fun Tube trip for her...

Reactions: 6
That “life lately” post consists of three pics from her funeral holiday to Portugal! I wonder if that selfie was taken on the way to the funeral …keeping it classy as always siobhan ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And yet we will see over and over the same cheap zara summer dress, the blue cut out top with the gucci belt and ysl bag. Probably a repeat of the green "moist" trousers from Paris.

Absolutely this is just a stupid flex to try to make herself seem wealthy.

Hegs paid £1200 for excess baggage to fly to Sydney (despite Hegs wardrobe also consisting exclusively of cheap nylon fast fashion crap she could've re-bought for a tenth of that charge). Shivs can't let a Hegs flex go without trying to match it.

Reactions: 25
She will be fine on the tube with the 50kg bag. Sure isn't she bigger and stronger then all other girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Fair play to her finally doing a competition but why book your first one after a holiday. It’s like she wants an excuse for not doing as well as she would like

Reactions: 17
And yet we will see over and over the same cheap zara summer dress, the blue cut out top with the gucci belt and ysl bag. Probably a repeat of the green "moist" trousers from Paris.
Quoting myself because we can't forget: her white denim shorts with the brown crop top and her MP cycling shorts reefed up her bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's so sly of her, she has never once mentioned her botox or fillers, and like this hoover mentions EVERYTHING. Does she think that it's not noticeable? Yet she is against filters. Why not just admit you,ve had work done. Are her teeth veneers? They look like them. She looks worse now that she did when she looked healthy years ago. I can imagine it's only gonna get worse too. You can't out train or fight time.

I'm so excited for Dubai though. This will be a tit show of pouts and standing with her legs open constantly.
If only the company she uses for Botox and filler sponsored her or gave her a #AF.

Quoting myself because we can't forget: her white denim shorts with the brown crop top and her MP cycling shorts reefed up her bumhole.
Reefed up her bum hole

Dead. Comment of the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She was kinda the same with Jack, probably reckons the guys would prefer her! Same with Diren when he was with Fliss and no doubt will act like this with Laura's partner!
She definitely thinks that she's more of a lads companion. Deep down she's jealous of all the relationships. She would jump one if she got the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fair play to her finally doing a competition but why book your first one after a holiday. It’s like she wants an excuse for not doing as well as she would like
This is it. I can almost picture her Instagram stories the following day stomping through Clapham harping on about how she would’ve done so much better if she had of trained instead of going on holiday but then that goes against her freedom values blah bleeping blah

Reactions: 26
This is it. I can almost picture her Instagram stories the following day stomping through Clapham harping on about how she would’ve done so much better if she had of trained instead of going on holiday but then that goes against her freedom values blah bleeping blah
Siobhan now sweating and ruining her brows - reading this “duck they know my plans” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.