Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
Why all of a sudden has she decided to do a comp especially just before a holiday. Bizarre.

Reactions: 2

uncleted

VIP Member
I need to up my hat game. Friend of mine is Thai background and she is just so so good for her SPF and hats. It's about time I copped on too. Have been getting much better at factor 50 during summer etc, but still not as good as I should be. And even though I'm not fair fair, I'm still very much a Celt.
Same I can actually go very dark, suppose my skin is more like Raisins. 😳 But the fact that it was only exposed to Irish sun for so long give or take a yearly sun holiday, any tan I get turns to dark freckles. Siob thinks it because she’s ginger. Its not. She’s probably spent more time in the sun than any of us..really hope she gets her skin biopsied!

Reactions: 2

smurphette

VIP Member
Oh yeah Abaya was the word! Yes they said since covid you cannot borrow them so you have to buy one from the shops there ~ I assumed you could borrow it.

I agree , I think she did zero research and assumed AD was like Dubai.
This makes sense - when I was looking it up before would have been pre-pandemic. No wonder I had a vague memory of being able to borrow. Another stupid "because Covid" thing, even though it's airborne, so chances of briefly wearing an abaya being dangerous are miniscule. Hopefully not too expensive to buy...

I know the person who actually lives there let us know that it's not strict, but still think she assumed more of a Dubai vibe and that it would be party city for the whole week

Reactions: 1

MarryMe

I think that’s his MO. I really do hope she finds happiness. I just don’t think this is it! I hope I’m wrong - everyone deserves happiness.

kmccgee1

I havnt watched Shiv since before the F1. I missed the whole taxi ordeal! Could someone tell me the site I can watch her stories? I know there is war against instagrammers but I think there was chat of a more user friendly site?

Why on earth did she put her holiday romance in her emails 😂😂 I can’t cope with her. Such a mess of a woman she has become. Roll on the weekend 🍿
Iganony.com

Yeah-its-me123

Nothing really. We would’ve been about 14. All the girls were mad about him but it was an all girls school so we were mad about every lad 😂 he was a nice enough, normal chap. Bit full of himself I guess, but what teenage boy isn’t?
Haha is that a thing at girls schools? Why was he there? Do they not have male teachers