Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified for her … the stories will be cringe of this weekend .. he is definitely on the grab for followers .. will she be whipping out her menstrual cup for him 🤮🤮 or taking it elsewhere 🤣🤣 but more importantly.. has she washed her hair 🤣🤣🤣 🫢🫢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There's duck all hotel accomodation available at reasonable rate and she will hardly stay in Swords as she chases her man.

Shiv to rent a Beemer and get a room somewhere like the Westbury would be my guess in an effort to snag her man🥰✌

This is going to be epic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion: The ginger stomper got the boner maybe now she’ll be less of a moaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Will she be heading to swords, did she ring the Garda station in Swords in advance about her visit? seeming as the they’ll need extra staff in as the men in swords will be out in force wanking over her when they spot her not to mention eyeballing the ginger stomper at every opportunity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nobody:

Shiv in two years married with a kid. "I love my life and I love Dublin. Enter the code Siobhan for 40% off Babyshop.com"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So assuming this weekend will be:

- her going round with the north face jacket pulled over her head and the dark sunglasses on
- an ask out for suggestions where to stay in GCD aka on the beg
- insinuations of some fellas hand/knee in the odd story
(And anyhow what will they talk about - sure she has no life!)

And finally isn’t she about to hit period time too 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh God I thought announcing the fact she got laid on a work email was bad enough, but now to change her plans last minute to travel to Dublin to see him 🙈🙈🙈. As much as she annoys me, I still don't want her to make a fool of herself. Don't go to all that expense and effort to chase some guy.... It's going to be Sonny 2.0! And as someone noted, she has no life so what would they talk about? She'll probably rehash her podcast speech about freedom v corporate life...as long as she doesn't tell the missing tampon story

Reactions: 19
So in the space of 5 days we’ve gone from this;

BA6D2A53-97FD-4613-AA06-940D6065F77D.jpeg

To this;

248D0179-6734-4997-B4DC-334FFC26A7BA.jpeg

I can’t believe how excited I am (never mind Shiv) for this weekend 😂, the cringe is going to be off the charts! 🍿🍿

The giveaway will be if she books into a hotel. Can’t see the “holiday romance” progressing from the Swords box room. Also, if you’re a friend of Shiv’s and you get a call to hang out this weekend, please note you are only a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know where the place to be in Dublin is Shiv but let me know and I'll see you there.

She's a fecking eejit. Someone was asking me - obviously wants to be spotted with the bloke and go to a place where people know her and act all famous.

Shiv your a bigger session head than most of us here. You know well where to visit in Dublin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: S'OH accept it, he's using you because you're desperate, changed your plans cuz you're an eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know where the place to be in Dublin is Shiv but let me know and I'll see you there.

She's a fecking eejit. Someone was asking me - obviously wants to be spotted with the bloke and go to a place where people know her and act all famous.

Shiv your a bigger session head than most of us here. You know well where to visit in Dublin!!
Maybe he asked her where she'd like to go and she's SHOOK cos she's afraid she'd pick somewhere not cool so has to pretend she knows nowhere in Dublin so that when the suggestions roll in she can go "these were the recommendations from my followers"

Reactions: 11
Maybe he asked her where she'd like to go and she's SHOOK cos she's afraid she'd pick somewhere not cool so has to pretend she knows nowhere in Dublin so that when the suggestions roll in she can go "these were the recommendations from my followers"
Like who asks that question anyway especially in Dublin.
"Where is the place everyone goes" Where is it all happening?"

Literally every place is packed on a Friday in Dublin. It's happening everywhere and she knows it.

We know she is still hung up on cool and uncool which is sad for a 34 year old. We are all much more carefree than in our late teens/early 20s where she is stuck!

What age is that guy anyway - he looks younger?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.